Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5791797 times)

So, guys! I'm probably going to be starting up a 24/7 modded server called Wrench Wars soon-ish, running on a Raspberry Pi with a RAM upgrade. Expect it in a week or two. For those that want to see the modpack as it is, check it out on the Technic launcher! It has quite a few PvP based mods, like Flan's Mod, Reliquary, and Witchery. Of course, there's also the classics like Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, Tinker's Construct, ThaumCraft, etc. I will not be adding IndustrialCraft.

its a pretty big combat/adventure mod that that adds a ton of new content

it adds like 5 or 6 new demensions and a ton of tough mobs and bosses to fight

it also does a large rework of sone of the default armors

there is some mining stuff in there too but as far as i know there isnt much tech stuff

Count me in.

Count me in.
Be warned, it is extremely difficult and has relatively little documentation. I also think it's a bit buggy and unrefined (quantity over quality), but that's just my opinion. Use /gamerule keepInventory true, so that when you die you don't lose all of your valuables. You'll die a lot and will rarely get it back without being ambushed.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:18:13 PM by TristanLuigi »

Be warned, it is extremely difficult and has relatively little documentation. I also think it's a bit buggy and unrefined (quantity over quality), but that's just my opinion.

Yeah i tried to look at the mod page but its just videos

yeah theres a few bugs and it can be difficult at times but i included a few other mods that allow our health to increase to even out the game a little bit.
i guess i'll have to send you the modpack

yeah theres a few bugs and it can be difficult at times but i included a few other mods that allow our health to increase to even out the game a little bit.
i guess i'll have to send you the modpack
I could throw it on Technic if you send it to me.

I could throw it on Technic if you send it to me.
are you sure it would work with technic?

are you sure it would work with technic?
Technic is a platform, not a modpack.

You could probably find a modpack on the Technic modpack browser with DivineRPG in it already

You could probably find a modpack on the Technic modpack browser with DivineRPG in it already
Yeah, good point. I just meant that for Flat's.

okay so you amd possibly spartan.

anyone else?

also would we use voice chat in sonething like steam or skype or will we just use in game text chat?this actually sounds really interesting.
i'll play if someone sets up a server or something
ME

So, guys! I'm probably going to be starting up a 24/7 modded server called Wrench Wars soon-ish, running on a Raspberry Pi with a RAM upgrade. Expect it in a week or two. For those that want to see the modpack as it is, check it out on the Technic launcher! It has quite a few PvP based mods, like Flan's Mod, Reliquary, and Witchery. Of course, there's also the classics like Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, Tinker's Construct, ThaumCraft, etc. I will not be adding IndustrialCraft.
whenever i try to play the pack on singleplayer it stops responding when loading the world :(

i guess theres too many mods for me

ME
since you keep posting over and over again about terrafirmacraft, I'm afraid you might have misunderstood, and I want to remind you that flat is talking about playing diving RPG, not TFC

since you keep posting over and over again about terrafirmacraft, I'm afraid you might have misunderstood, and I want to remind you that flat is talking about playing diving RPG, not TFC
id like you to look at the post i quoted of his

id like you to look at the post i quoted of his
yes. flat asks if anyone else would like to play divine rpg, then masterockets says he would, then flat goes into more detail. what exactly is it you want me to look at?