Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849068 times)

well that would be great if it didnt take 2 hours to grind enough wither skeleton skulls :U
If you have tinker's construct you can make a specific kind of sword that has beheading or something that can make a mob more likely to drop it's head.

Some mods just make minecraft so much more realistic even in some senses to how weather performs

Some mods just make minecraft so much more realistic even in some senses to how weather performs
too bad it looks disgusting

if you like your sky looking like its covered in spider webs yeah sure it looks good

also ew those lights and tree

yay

i cant progress anymore in thaumcraft without a bunch of nether starts

loving seriously

wither skeleton skulls found since this post: 0

wither skeleton skulls found since this post: 0

Do you at least have Looting III on the sword? It would help.

Do you at least have Looting III on the sword? It would help.

yes i doo

The Giant Hairball descended onto the city. Lint rollers were sold out at every store. There were 4 hair allergy related deaths that day.

Hey guys, It's been forrever since I played this game. I just installed the latest version of forge for 1.7.10 and I'm really impressed. Now, to install mods all you have to do is put the jar in a folder. Last time I installed a mod you needed to extract it and add it to the main jar and delete meta inf etc.

Right now I have Battlegear 2, Tinker's Construct, Treecapitator, Optifine, and NEI.
What else should I get?

I'm thinking of using a minimap, but there are a few different ones. Which should I get?

bump
Why did you bump the third most popular thread on the entire forum?

Were you worried it was going to fade into the depths of the game section?

I use Rei's minimap whenever I can get a chance, but Zan's isn't terrible

I use Rei's minimap whenever I can get a chance, but Zan's isn't terrible
My first and last minecraft mod!

What mods go well with tinker's construct?