Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5841411 times)

There are no good mods that add dragons if your mod has dragons is probably not good
orespawn isn't glitchy tho

then again they made their own dragons rather then using the enderdragon model

There are no good mods that add dragons if your mod has dragons is probably not good
i guess vanilla sucks then

Alright Minecraft megathread, I'm getting bored waiting for Minecraft 1.8 to release and have decided to mod my game. I'm looking for 1 or 2, maybe 3 good mods, preferably ones that add nice amounts of content to the game.
I'll be back in the morning.

Alright Minecraft megathread, I'm getting bored waiting for Minecraft 1.8 to release and have decided to mod my game. I'm looking for 1 or 2, maybe 3 good mods, preferably ones that add nice amounts of content to the game.
I'll be back in the morning.
FTB Horizons is actually a good modpack to start with, as it basically only adds new content that you can discover and learn at your own pace. Plus it has loads of mods for basically every area of the game, so chances are you'll like something in it. Select Horizons when you launch the FTB launcher, it'll be under that middle tab.

Ugh, my account for mc got hacked ( I didn't share anything with anyone)

So I had to get a prepaid card and now I have to make a new account, name suggestions please.

FTB Horizons is actually a good modpack to start with, as it basically only adds new content that you can discover and learn at your own pace. Plus it has loads of mods for basically every area of the game, so chances are you'll like something in it.
Thanks for the recommendation, I tried it out and ended up really liking it. I added in FatherToast's mobs and Rei's minimap, which have both made the mod pack absolutely perfect for me.even though I have no idea what I'm doing Really, my only real gripes are the lack of 1.7 biomes and music.

Thanks for the recommendation, I tried it out and ended up really liking it. I added in FatherToast's mobs and Rei's minimap, which have both made the mod pack absolutely perfect for me.even though I have no idea what I'm doing Really, my only real gripes are the lack of 1.7 biomes and music.
Did you get my pm B)

what if biomes had music when you first entered them/were in them

biome specific music would be cool

Well it's great to be back on mc for PC (missed it a stuff ton)

So much stuff to do

I've been playing yogcast complete pack for about a month now, it's only 200+ mods I think