Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5848924 times)

What mods go well with tinker's construct?
Metallurgy 3 works nicely with the smeltery and ExtraTic
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:10:46 PM by WaterOre »

The Minecraft skin lord has returned to his holy position.

you can try FTB Horizons, it's got both Metallurgy 3 and Tinker's construct, but also has ExtraTic which lets you use metallurgy 3 metals for anything in Tinker's. pretty great.

I use Rei's minimap whenever I can get a chance, but Zan's isn't terrible
Journeymap is great. It combines the best parts of Zan and Rei

tinker's mechworks
tinker's steelworks

I think I'm going to remove tinker's construct because battlegear 2 doesn't work with it's weapons. What are some good industry/machinery mods that add a bunch of metal. I remember using buildcraft and industrialcraft way back in tekkit classic, but what's popular now?

thermal expansion
extra utilities

I think I'm going to remove tinker's construct because battlegear 2 doesn't work with it's weapons. What are some good industry/machinery mods that add a bunch of metal. I remember using buildcraft and industrialcraft way back in tekkit classic, but what's popular now?

If you want a really stuffty mod that adds tons of useless metal go for Metallurgy 3

forget 1.7 brotherSSSSS

Still waiting for name changes to come out so I can finally rid myself of my terrible name.

Relevant: I've done nothing but use modpacks for the past year now, what are the new versions like 1.7.10 like?

I must be oblivious, because I was thinking he meant Doom 3, which is already available on Rift...

Still waiting for name changes to come out so I can finally rid myself of my terrible name.
This is the most correct thing ever stated by humankind. Millenia from now, if all our cities have crumbled and all our achievements faded, I want this singular idea, this moment in time and space, to live on, in the hearts of anyone and everyone.

Or I'd like to stop being OasisofBlockland.

Please.

someone 24/7 server please

someone 24/7 server please
it can be vanilla
I don't care
someone just host one