Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5767088 times)

I've been playing alot of Hexxit lately, diggin' it. It's way better with friends though.

I've been playing alot of Hexxit lately, diggin' it. It's way better with friends though.
incredibly unstable, though. Very sad that it doesn't receive updates anymore

what's the gimmick on this why is it so cheap
There is none.

Why is it that literally everyone is now hosting servers at the same time

hype from nonnels server

after it died people have been trying to revive it with their own servers

can any1 join my minecraft alpha v1.0.15 server to check if its working?
i just portforwarded earlier and i dont kno if it works
116.86.247.42:25565
( use the old launcher, the newh launcher as problems with alpha like crashing when you join a serv )

can any1 join my minecraft alpha v1.0.15 server to check if its working?
i just portforwarded earlier and i dont kno if it works
116.86.247.42:25565
( use the old launcher, the newh launcher as problems with alpha like crashing when you join a serv )
what was even in pre-halloween update alpha

EDIT: Dinnerbone tweets about a potential update to boats. I'm hoping it's something similar to what the Archimedes' Ships mod does, except better.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:32:21 PM by WaterOre »

what was even in pre-halloween update alpha

EDIT: Dinnerbone tweets about a potential update to boats. I'm hoping it's something similar to what the Archimedes' Ships mod does, except better.
I saw it and hoped for the same.
It would kind of make sense seeing the new end pirate ships near the new end dungeons that would have something in the middle that is not there yet.

just imagine: actual sea battles

just imagine: actual battles

By the looks of it it's an enhanced world, in which case that's no feat really.

an enhanced world
amplified, right?
or are there more mods out there for world generation, because a nice skyland generator would be pretty nice

amplified, right?
or are there more mods out there for world generation, because a nice skyland generator would be pretty nice
rftools has some of the best generation abilities of any mod out there with the dimlet system it has

I'm trying to use this custom space sky in vanilla 1.8.8, but it's refusing to show when I select the resource pack, how do I fix this? I've already patched my jar with MCPatcher.

If it means anything, I'm also running a resource pack with 3D models for some blocks.