Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5816322 times)

If the tree was large enough to cast a shadow of any size, a zombie or skeleton would've been able to escape the sun and hide under it.

skeleton AI makes them stay under trees when it's bright enough to burn
as long as they're out of direct sunlight (1x1 floating block in the sky is enough), they will go stand under it

pretty sure zombies are dumb and don't hide, just accidentally stay there at best

seems a bit out of place in the desert
That's why I'm considering moving it.

New snapshot!
The main features added in 15w35a:
-Command Blocks were improved again, they also have an updated texture.
-Weapons have been rebalanced. In other news, hoes are no longer absolutely excellent and have returned to their former status as only being good for farming.
-Zombie Villagers are now clothed based on their profession. Image

EDIT: Searge has said that he's done fooling with command blocks for now and will focus on mob AI, so have that to look forward too. Maybe spiders won't be as suicidally dumb in the next update.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 12:39:24 AM by WaterOre »

It couldn't have been a zombie, it was like in the MC time, it was the middle of the day. Besides, the tree was in a snow biome, one of those skinny trees. I doubt a zombies or skeleton would survive that long. I have been curious into herobrine, maybe I'm just seeing things? But i swear i saw something by a tree.

I hate to crush your innocence but Herobrine isn't even the slightest bit real, it's something invented by players to write terrible creepypastas about

It was a mob or an optical illusion; something was standing under a tree because it didn't want to burn (as phlack said, skeletons will take cover in the smallest bit of shade and stay there to avoid the sun) or was idle because it didn't notice you (at a certain distance mobs stop moving, and even inside that range they can happen to stand relatively still), or certain graphics lined up just the right way to appear as something strange from a distance

-Weapons have been rebalanced. In other news, hoes are no longer absolutely excellent and have returned to their former status as only being good for farming.
forget yeah
now you cant spam left-click like every minecraft mlg player does!

More minecraft loveyshots

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:28:18 PM by Siberian Husky »

What GPU?
and now we get to see a huge wall of images twice

even if they are nice images

and which mod is that?

So, would anyone be interested in an FTB Infinity server?

Just wondering because I got bored and decided to set up the server files.

So, would anyone be interested in an FTB Infinity server?

Just wondering because I got bored and decided to set up the server files.
stufflord is already running one, but if his goes down, I'd play on yours

I want to make a voltz server but...
EDIT: Does anyone know a good, cheap minecraft server host that supports modpacks and has 4 to 5gigs of ram?
I still got no answer

I want to make a voltz server but...I still got no answer
Shockbyte