Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5969984 times)

Minecraft > H&H

Yeees.

Anyways hosting again.

tomthegeek.is-a-geek.org

2nd page how could that happen? ;_; also tom please unban i did not meant to insult you.

Yeees.

Anyways hosting again.

tomthegeek.is-a-geek.org
how to connect, it doesnt say its a valid host

you should change the topic title to Minecraft: Way better than Heaven and Hearth!

you should change the topic title to Minecraft: Way better than Heaven and Hearth!
I agree

I don't think I'll be playing multiplayer again anytime soon, everyone seems to like griefing me for whatever reason

SeventhSandwich putting bombs all over my house and Kunit "helping" me by destroying a bunch of blocks despite me telling everyone to leave me alone

Minecraft > H&H

At least it's online isn't broken to stuff  :cookie:

c:

I enjoy both games equally.

I don't think I'll be playing multiplayer again anytime soon, everyone seems to like griefing me for whatever reason

SeventhSandwich putting bombs all over my house and Kunit "helping" me by destroying a bunch of blocks despite me telling everyone to leave me alone

Seventh is a prick, just if you could disable certain items from your server

don't worry, seventh has been banned forever and never getting his admin back, and I'm not sure what to do about kunit

I spend twenty minutes sweeping for mines after Sandwich got banned and you say "Leave me the forget alone, friend". You're cool.

I spend twenty minutes sweeping for mines after Sandwich got banned and you say "Leave me the forget alone, friend". You're cool.

No, I said "Everybody leave me the forget alone" because I wanted to build in peace, I had gone through half a dozen houses since I joined and everyone was constantly around me doing who knows what

Then you came over and started clearing sand that was going to make up the ceiling/walls of my house

You were simply the last straw, I was done with people richarding around with my stuff

I don't recall ever saying I was cool in the first place anyway, or that you had to look for mines, though that was nice of you to do the latter

Ironically even though Regulith left because of Kunit I was still IP banned by tom.

I dont like multiplayer yet its just like build mode i cant wait intill there are mobs in multiplayer then it will be good

Ironically even though Regulith left because of Kunit I was still IP banned by tom.

I don't blame him

You could just as easily have done what you did to me to anyone else that joined the server