Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717234 times)

how do i change the textures?

Instructions included with the pack.
Most texture packs have them.

caves should occasionally sneak in spoken words and phrases in a very medieval, brutish kind of accent

for instance bouts of screaming, whispering and a very quiet "NOW IS COWARD KEELING TIME"

Those textures are awesome. Kinda take the Minecraft feel out however.

Anyways, I banned Kunit for using a persister to unfairly enhance his gameplay.

As a warning, with the fact that lava was found in a city, I will be banning for persisters.

what the forget

is a persister

Those textures are awesome. Kinda take the Minecraft feel out however.

Anyways, I banned Kunit for using a persister to unfairly enhance his gameplay.

As a warning, with the fact that lava was found in a city, I will be banning for persisters.
I gave Diamond tools to many people. Also, I'm the one who flooded your vault, I also took the some odd dozen stacks of clay from the vault. All because of usual friends on the server, but anyway. "Unfairly" is just another way of saying "OMG LOOK! HE'S CHEATING IN A GAME THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY ANTI-HACK METHODS!".

what the forget

is a persister
It gives you any item you want based on a ID.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:51:56 PM by Kunit »

I gave Diamond tools to many people. Also, I'm the one who flooded your vault, I also took the some odd dozen stacks of clay from the vault. All for being the usual friend, but anyway, I love you Oasis, ;3. "Unfairly" is just another way of saying "OMG LOOK! HE'S CHEATING IN A GAME THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY ANTI-HACK METHODS!".
There ya go.

This is persistor. http://www.mediafire.com/?g59s57y5gc8pm62

Lol, nice move.

Anyways, you will be banned if you use this, or if there is a suspicion of you using it on healbadbad's server.

Lol, nice move.

Anyways, you will be banned if you use this, or if there is a suspicion of you using it on healbadbad's server.
Why?
It saves all the crap you've found.

Lol, nice move.

No way? They'll be banned? For Sure?

So, you're saying that if someone gives another person a pick then you'll ban them for using Persistor. The only thing you where aware of was of the Pick. You banned me for giving away a pick, you didn't know I had persistor, but I guess you'll be banning a lot of people now, right?

Why?
It saves all the crap you've found.
It also allows you to have fire, tnt, and lava.
No way? They'll be banned? For Sure?

So, you're saying that if someone gives another person a pick then you'll ban them for using Persistor. The only thing you where aware of was of the Pick. You banned me for giving away a pick, you didn't know I had persistor, but I guess you'll be banning a lot of people now, right?
I banned because I knew you had a persister and you weren't using it to save your items.

And I knew you had a persister considering a diamond pick is very hard to make in the 5 minutes you were there.

It also allows you to have fire, tnt, and lava.
Tnt, and Fire are nerfed with Server Mods. Derp? But Lava, we all know lava works.  :P

It also allows you to have fire, tnt, and lava.I banned because I knew you had a persister and you weren't using it to save your items.

And I knew you had a persister considering a diamond pick is very hard to make in the 5 minutes you were there.
How do you know that I didn't save picks using Persistor? You didn't know I had lava.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:02:19 PM by Kunit »

How do you know that I didn't save picks using Persistor? You didn't know I had lava.
Instinct is a helpful thing my friend. Obviously, I was right.