Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849404 times)

Server is up.

This afternoon I might change the map for a more flat one with more fun
Nice castle

I will start looking at server-side inventory soon in an attempt to reach beta soon.
I’ll also fix mob jump animations in SMP, the ugly black lights, and make leaves decay again. Once that’s in place, BETA! :-D
Horraayy!

Quote from: notch
Bug update #4, and we’re six people in the office now!
Client version 1.2.5
Server version 0.2.7 (not mandatory, but you might want to update anyway)

* Fixed a rather bad memory leak bug in the server (entity position updates accumulated in orphaned player objects)
* Riding carts and boats now works properly when you travel long distances.
* Harvesting crops no longer yields fake seeds
* Removed /home (sorry!)
* Snowballs again!

I will start looking at server-side inventory soon in an attempt to reach beta soon.
I’ll also fix mob jump animations in SMP, the ugly black lights, and make leaves decay again. Once that’s in place, BETA! :-D

In other awesome news, today was Jens and Junkboy’s first day at Mojang. There’s a consultant here as well, so we’re six people crammed into a slightly chaotic room. January 1, we’ll have access to the entire office. Carl (the CEO) will join us not long after.

If you’re curious, make sure to check out Jakob’s biweekly dev diary on pcgamer:
http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/11/29/minecraft-dev-diary-1-merch-mojangs-next-game/

For some reason that picture looks really heroic. Like it should be framed and hung on the wall in some rich guy's study.

* Removed /home (sorry!)

D:

D:

When I read that I said to myself
"No more SMP until it's back"

Rainbow: I killed you for being an asshat
Me: Get used to it
Me: The internet has many asshats

Haven't heard a word from him since

What

DIGLETT WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE

on a side note the creeper spawned another creeper while i was trying to kill that creeper and blew the forget out of the town,
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 11:01:35 AM by Rainbow »

They need to fix smelting. Objects will randomly finish or not even appear at all in the furnace

Click on your favorite object twice in the inventory, it'll duplicate!

Nah

I'm hosting.
79.67.230.177:28000
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:59:19 PM by tails »