Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5745495 times)

If their clocks are synced, they would still have different spawn locations.
Yeah, and? That's how it is with having the same seed anyway.

Hello, Gamers. Look at your house, now back to mine, now back at your house, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't yours, but if you stopped playing overrated FPS' and started playing Minecraft, it could look like mine.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a mine that you built with your own hands!

What's in your hand? I have it. It's a pickaxe made from stone. Look again, THE PICKAXE IS NOW DIAMOND! Anything is possible when you play Minecraft!

Hello, Gamers. Look at your house, now back to mine, now back at your house, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't yours, but if you stopped playing overrated FPS' and started playing Minecraft, it could look like mine.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a mine that you built with your own hands!

What's in your hand? I have it. It's a pickaxe made from stone. Look again, THE PICKAXE IS NOW DIAMOND! Anything is possible when you play Minecraft!

I'm riding a pig...

Can someone make me a slime holding a diamond sword avatar? XD

My castle.

Yes, it is all legit. ALL legit.

I highly reccomend that you do not download any launchers from anywhere except for minecraft.net. My friend downloaded a launcher from somebody else because minecraft.net was down and he got a keylogger, stealing his password for his Steam, and his Minecraft account.
I don't have steam, but thank you for warning. Didn't think of that.

My castle.

Yes, it is all legit. ALL legit.
REPLACE FLOOR WITH SMOOTH STONE SLABS OR COBBLESTONE/WOOD SLAB.

It was meant to be like that bro.

I would never live in your stronghold.

Minecraft is getting overrated. We used to be the only people playing, until people like Seananners, X, and Coe made Minecraft popular.

Minecraft is getting overrated. We used to be the only people playing, until people like Seananners, X, and Coe made Minecraft popular.
Why does it seem that you have lately had sand in your vagina?

Oh no the game is terrible because more people like it.

Oh no the game is terrible because more people like it.

Not saying that, I'm just trying to say that people who like FPS games can still like them if they want.

Not saying that, I'm just trying to say that people who like FPS games can still like them if they want.
I'm confused on what you're trying to say because you're not on a single point. :/