Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5816980 times)

Minecraft is getting overrated. We used to be the only people playing, until people like Seananners, X, and Coe made Minecraft popular.

"Boohoo, waa the game is more popular now, people are liking it while I am bored and trying to be nostalgic."
Stop being a 'hipster', this being a server-based game, it can't become "overpopulated" or filled with people like MMO games can become. The only thing that can come with more people is more servers and more development/modification to it.

Minecraft is getting overrated. We used to be the only people playing, until people like Seananners, X, and Coe made Minecraft popular.
More people makes the game better, unlike a stuffty MMO or Black roosters or something like that.

Lol, I never complained about it being overrated. I just stated that along with FPS's, Minecraft is also becoming overrated. And Jsk, shut the forget up if you're going to take my words and forge them into your skimmed over-view of what I stated.

Is it too mainstream for you

Lol, I never complained about it being overrated. I just stated that along with FPS's, Minecraft is also becoming overrated.
So you're saying Minecraft sucks?

HIPSTER

I never complained about it being overrated. Minecraft is becoming overrated.
yep ok

So you're saying Minecraft sucks?

wat. Since when is overrated the same thing as bad? Haha.

yep ok

I said it is overrated. I didn't say that it sucked because it's overrated.

I wouldn't be suprised if you found breathing too mainstream.

Since the word was invented...?

Took this while mining, no invedits, all legit.

I said it is overrated. I didn't say that it sucked because it's overrated.

"Overrated" means that something is thought upon or rated much higher than it really deserves, and that's not the case with minecraft.

I suggest you know what a term means before using it in a sentence.

"Overrated" means that something is thought upon or rated much higher than it really deserves, and that's not the case with minecraft.

I suggest you know what a term means before using it in a sentence.

He's so flatulence it makes me facepalm

You know what, forget it. If I can't express my opinion without fanboys and ignorant people, forget what I just said.

I'm taking an attempt at making a custom minecart station.