Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778229 times)

How can we seriously argue about a such an obvious troll?
lol, me denying i don't have a mod totally means i'm a troll

Does installing a mod basically mean I have to open up the minecraft.jar file and paste it into it, then make it jar again?
I am trying to install toomanyitems and the tutorial on installing was confusing because it was way to silly.

Seed: -2055450101 (Kevin is a mother forgeter)
Spawn: -26, 64, 114
Player: -71.02, 86.62, 136.22

5n2 t6 that text4re *ac2+

Link to that texture pack? Sorry, I had numpad on.

Help when I run minecraft I log in and the screen just goes black help it happened after I downloaded Humans Plus

Help when I run minecraft I log in and the screen just goes black help it happened after I downloaded Humans Plus
You most likely installed Humans Plus wrong. Delete minecraft.jar

I did. I also have it set to notify of every reply.

And I have a cell phone that notifys me when I get emails.

By vibrating.

In my pocket.

Fuuuuu
Don't hold it... Uh... Too close.

You most likely installed Humans Plus wrong. Delete minecraft.jar

When I do that I get a stuck updating minecraft screen

When I do that I get a stuck updating minecraft screen
Copy your worlds from saves and delete .minecraft. You can also get your texture packs

Minecraft server keeps saying i am already using the IP i put into the server properties

Although i am using my external Ip :C
Leave the IP blank.

That's my point. What if I end up not liking it or finding out my laptop can't handle it? Then I've stolen something for no good reason.
There's a good reason! You've found out that you didn't like it and/or that your laptop is unable to play it properly.

Now you have a reason not to buy it, basically pirating is like renting games, seeing if you like it and want to buy the full game, or if even your system can handle it.

Copy your worlds from saves and delete .minecraft. You can also get your texture packs

When I do it says something is using it but nothing is using java and im not running the .jar
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:33:04 PM by Blackxcap »

I'm going to join Dropshock's server. Anyone want to join me?