Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851773 times)

I can't type anything in single player. Is this a glitch because of mods?

Diamond is useless.

Besides for Armor, Picks, weapons...

Besides for Armor, Picks, weapons...
oh and jukeboxes

Plus it just makes you feel good having it in your inventory.

"Oooh, I have diamond, oh well."

Diamonds used to be pretty damn worthless and I hardly used them, but ever since they got buffed they became way more useful. I usually only make a sword and pick, though.

I can't type anything in single player. Is this a glitch because of mods?

Its made so you cant type in singleplayer... Why would you talk to yourself????????????

Join the server you dumb mondays.

Its made so you cant type in singleplayer... Why would you talk to yourself????????????
Its how you activate commands.

Its how you activate commands.
There are no commands in single player without mods.

Within seconds of starting my branch mine:

Anyone want to do Canopy Carnage adventure map with me?

Anyone want to do Canopy Carnage adventure map with me?
I would love to. :D
Looks like funnel does too lol

Multiplayer is always fun if you make a little cave in the side of a mountain and you trick it out, make sure to do it with your friends though, My friend and I were digging and found a lava lake near the core, a water fall leading into a dungeon, 3 dungeons, 19 creepers (FFUUUUU), 15 skeles, 3 zombies, a pig?, and loads of diamonds, also the other stuff no one cares about.

a lava lake near the core, kratos from god of war, mushroom spore, liquor store, statue of dumbledore, wooden shed with a bed, spiders and the undead, arrow head, loaf of bread, giant spool of golden thread.