Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5763984 times)

i just made the creepiest swamp house/graveyard EVER.

What texture pack is that?

Yes may I have this information as well?

I like it.

this creeper has just been sitting here for like ten minutes, it explodes if i go near but it just stays there.

It's just bait. There's six more of them hiding around the corner waiting for you to attack that one.

It's just bait. There's six more of them hiding around the corner waiting for you to attack that one.

God, that is so true. You kill one Creeper, another two-5 pop out from the surrounding area without notice.

Oh BOY what a wonderful process that was. I re-installed a fresh jar over 7 times because adding mod loader made the game crash for some reason, only to remember at the end that I still had mods in the mods folder from 4 versions back.
Yay for wasting stuffloads of time for being an idiot!

what late game content do YOU want?

what late game content do YOU want?

Better communication

Writable books, scrolls, everything in that one thread llama(numbers) wrote

Copy-paste in chat

Scrollbar in chat

Etc.

Better communication

Writable books, scrolls,

Copy-paste in chat
This

Saddle + Creeper
That, but a spider and it is controllable, it will be like a spider jockey.

Definitely improved realism, better weather, water, and seasons. But I'd think a mechanical aspect like BTWM but less dependent on marijuana would be pretty sweet.

Books though. I want to write and read small novels on Minecraft, and I want to have my journal in-game instead of on Notepad.

Definitely improved realism, better weather, water, and seasons. But I'd think a mechanical aspect like BTWM but less dependent on marijuana would be pretty sweet.

Books though. I want to write and read small novels on Minecraft, and I want to have my journal in-game instead of on Notepad.
seasons are terrible, they forget up tons of stuff when  you're trying to do something creative.

small books would be nice, they could be read as notes in adventure maps.