Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5765472 times)

Found a ravine, found endermen. Looked at them and now they're teleporting randomly down there trying to get to me but failing.

Anyone know where i can find a zeppelin mod that makes stuff you build able to fly?

besides, do you really think that winter won't break wheat blocks?

Just think for a second.
What keeps snow off of you when it's snowing?
A roof.
What will keep snow off of crops?
A roof.

Thanks, Awdax. Let me change them now.

Whoops, the image width stuff forgeted it up. Hold on.

I was going to post those for the poll, but like Dropshock said, we can't keep adding every new mob.

more MOREEEEE

I was going to post those for the poll, but like Dropshock said, we can't keep adding every new mob.
This. Unless you guys don't mind a giant ass poll at the top with every mob's face, I can't keep adding them although I really want to. :(
Edit:
I made them smaller! Thoughts?

so guys i don't use paint.net or GIMP.

This is what i use to make my skins and textures. It's free, and pretty straightforward/easy to use.

infact i want to start making some textures now :3

also if you've seen my new skin, you'd like it. :D

Looks nice Dropshock c:
Maybe you can add the ones Tremrist provided now :D

wooo finally it's small and has all the mobs!

Who said it did? And if it did if he does add them, how about you add a loving ROOF to your stuffty farms, instead of freaking the forget out and being a giant friend going on about removing everything that's unrealistic because you forgot to take your pills today?

i was angry because this would no longer be possible

i was joking about the Ritalin.