Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850890 times)

Just found my first freaking town, in a world that I was trying to go to the Farlands. Guess that's gonna have to wait for a while.
Why even bother going to the Farlands?
Waste of time.

There is no farlands in 1.8

There is no farlands in 1.8
Yes, I checked the wiki, It said notch removed the far lands in 1.8.

The farlands themselves exist, just not the lag. The farlands are alot smaller too, only the very last edges of the map.

farlands removal is why the endermen are here

link to v1.9 plz
i wanna make a new map and might as well use an updated highest version

Farlands were fixed by accident, which Notch guessed was probably caused by new terrain generation.

link to v1.9 plz
i wanna make a new map and might as well use an updated highest version

http://www.assets.minecraft.net/1_9-pre2/minecraft.jar

Downgrading to 1.7 and getting that Technic pack

Starting a new world and everything, I'm going to be busy

Downgrading to 1.7 and getting that Technic pack

Starting a new world and everything, I'm going to be busy
You sure as hell will be busy, forget im not even halfway done doing stuff and i have a 400x400x3 mined out area for diamonds. i dont even have enough for 1 dark matter yet.

You sure as hell will be busy, forget im not even halfway done doing stuff and i have a 400x400x3 mined out area for diamonds. i dont even have enough for 1 dark matter yet.

Yeah EE is a bitch, in my main world which I've been playing since very early Beta I've only got a few Dark Matter-related objects

HOLY stuff THIS IS AWESOME OH MAN
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:30:38 AM by Regulith »

buildcraft and redpower seem like the only worthwhile parts of the technic pack.
Unless the solar/ nuclear/ other cool power plant things are from another mod.

I am just totally overwhelmed. I literally don't know what to do with myself because there is just so much stuff going on all around me.

>walk out of house
>MOTHERloving TIGER
>ded

Any word on when 1.9 will actually be out?
I kind of want to install some mods like BTW and forget around with them, but I don't want to get into it and then update.

Technic pack is great, mostly. I don't really like the animals, or Equivalent Exchange, but I do like Buildcraft, the guns mod, and Better Than Wolves mod.

I mainly just make gun factories. :o

Also, is there a way to break a block into its fallen form for picking up? That would be useful.