Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851422 times)

It looks better when the lightmap is compatible with Sonic Ether, I'm sure. What I have is the normal texture pack but with normal and spec maps that were in the topic placed in. So I'd assume the lightmap is completely wrong for the shaders.

It looks better when the lightmap is compatible with Sonic Ether, I'm sure. What I have is the normal texture pack but with normal and spec maps that were in the topic placed in. So I'd assume the lightmap is completely wrong for the shaders.

No amount of shaders could make that texture pack look good

No amount of shaders could make that texture pack look good

Didn't say good - said better.

what about that deepened default texture?

what about that deepened default texture?

You mean the edit I did to default textures? The filter did a terrible job, as I said.

that's not old and unrelated or anything.
Yeah, falling blocks are totally unrelated.

You mean the edit I did to default textures? The filter did a terrible job, as I said.
it looks like this

Checking that texture, that is all false bumpmapping. As such, it won't interact correctly with shaders. The bumpmapping they put was into the texture itself, instead of separate files/layers that define how light will interact. Although the effect it gives would be preferred.

Mega, how many loving posts do you have on this thread?

Mega, how many loving posts do you have on this thread?
90% of his posts are most likely to do with stupid and small snapshot things and linking us to videos of stupid Englishman screaming over a loving microphone.

I only joined Minecraft during the 1.8 leak. :panda:

I only joined Minecraft during the 1.8 leak. :panda:
what

I thought you joined in alpha