Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851323 times)

Wait a minute, they ripped most of those images from the Minecraft Wiki. Those are isometric views of them, I recognize them - they were user-made. Where's the credit to our guy who makes isometric renders of them?
because it was so hard to do

probably only use 2gb in general
i allot 4 gigs to minecraft because forget.

lol
they MADE those objects, they don't have to give credit... and how do you know they don't have their own isometric pics saved?

Since models are created with the game code itself, making the isometric renders is manually reconstructing them in a 3D Modeling program. Barracuda and YesAnotherGuy do the isometric renders on the wiki.

Am I the only soul who thinks the anvils look hideous, and thinks beacon blocks are very ridiculously expensive to upgrade?

:panda:

beacon blocks are very ridiculously expensive to upgrade?
this is a MANS game

someone please host a server holy bajesus

Am I the only soul who thinks the anvils look hideous, and thinks beacon blocks are very ridiculously expensive to upgrade?

:panda:

beacons are worthless

a ton of ore blocks and having to kill a fairly difficult boss monster to get a weak buff when you're within the small range of the beacon? not worth it

beacons are worthless

a ton of ore blocks and having to kill a fairly difficult boss monster to get a weak buff when you're within the small range of the beacon? not worth it

AKA End Game. "I'm so well off. Look at all my iron, gold, diamond, and emerald. I have armor that can easily withstand the Wither... Lets do this." I watched these people who upgraded to the second to last snapshot on their server. They already had a ton of stuff - they mainly stream to show off different tricks you can do for doing things easily in Vanilla. It was pretty easy to kill Withers being as geared up as they were, and the beacons help them do other things around. One of them uses the beacon for Speed II around their home facility.

since they changed chicken breeding to seeds, I was able to breed everyone and then some.

I did that with wheat. It isn't too hard - just you get more seeds to do that with.

I wish animals could eat food off the ground.

Too many ways that can go wrong. Mainly... pigs eat carrots now, so they'd eat your food by accident.

Too many ways that can go wrong. Mainly... pigs eat carrots now, so they'd eat your food by accident.

that would be cool, you can't let wild pigs run amok on your farm or your crops would be eaten

the anvil really needs some adjusting imo

30+ levels to bring it up to barely half? I'd almost rather just take my chances enchanting a brand new sword again

maybe it's because this sword is amazing or I'm handicapped and don't know how anvils work idk

I think just working with enchanted tools should only cost experience, not normal ones.