Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5756986 times)

1.8 sucks. With Mojang's "brilliant" new rendering system (rolls eyes), porting addons is loving impossible. I'm staying with 1.7.10

I'm a bit late but my standard skin is naturally Adolf Riddler

I'm a bit late but my standard skin is naturally Adolf Riddler
wtf that's mine after I lost my Mexican zombie skin

Have a fist fight to determine the TRUE Riddler

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:03:54 AM by Jorgur »

Who wants to play some vanilla?

My server is up. The IP is:

1.8??

why is my computer loving up NOW

im cumming
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:52:19 PM by Frequency »

Anyone know if/when a Forge 1.8.1 update is out?

Does anyone here have any experience with IC2+buildcraft+Applied Energetics automation? Dont know for the life of me how to set up a proper automated setup wiht hose mods and im not using FTB.

And to add, im not using Gregtech or much of anything else. I have Thermal Expansion but that doesnt have automation due to the removal of ducts.

AE2 basically handles it for you with the crafting cpus if you know how to put it together

AE2 basically handles it for you with the crafting cpus if you know how to put it together

Yeh figured it out earlier. I didnt understand AE at first but once i got the hang of it its very useful. with buildcraft i would of had to make multiple macerators, washers, and furnaces for each ore, but with AE I just need Import and export hubs instead on each one.

I would have used gregtech but i need to start a new world to use it right and im way too far in my current one to do that. Looks like i have to find iridium the long way.

why does this game stutter so god damn much

why does this game stutter so god damn much

Its java and horribly optimized.

Hell, even my computer sometimes drops from 60+ to about 20 for a few seconds.

At one time I could play this game flawlessly on a computer that was too stuffty to run anything above internet explorer. That computer was so bad I had to shut off the internet software (I was using a wireless thing) to get anything to go.

Now on my pretty damn good PC I get a drop in frame rate. And I've ran Arma 3 at med/max without a single issue.

Yeh figured it out earlier. I didnt understand AE at first but once i got the hang of it its very useful. with buildcraft i would of had to make multiple macerators, washers, and furnaces for each ore, but with AE I just need Import and export hubs instead on each one.

I would have used gregtech but i need to start a new world to use it right and im way too far in my current one to do that. Looks like i have to find iridium the long way.
mate AE automation gets even more intense when you use ME interfaces with crafting patterns