Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5950009 times)

I love mods that add like 50 new ores and you have no space to put the stuff.

Isn't modded Minecraft great?

What mods you running? Looks like fun.

What mods you running? Looks like fun.
rotarycraft ores...ars magica display....looks like the Horizons pack. very very fun actually, doesn't have a lot of the "classic" mods but a lot of fun new ones. high recommend.

I'm running TechWorld 2

Its Notch's birthday today!

Ipquarx and I have been playing on my officially now stable dedicated forge 1.6.4 server.  I am also in the process of trying to run a fully functional power plant with redstone powered lights on every structure we build.  Using Redlogic, Atomic Science mod, Industrial Craft 2, and Mekanism.

I painstakingly made an evil lair in a survival Minecraft server. And it's still not done.
The exterior.
The entrance can be covered up to prevent intruders.
The lobby/ lounge area. The iron door has a stairwell leading up and down.
The top floor (eyes) where we have drinks and conduct evil meetings on world domination.
The lever which controls the door.
I have an underground portion of the lair where all farms and storage will go but it's not done yet.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:32:20 PM by JJJMan4 »

I painstakingly made an evil lair in a survival Minecraft server. And it's still not done.
-snip-
I have an underground portion of the lair where all farms and storage will go but it's not done yet.
this is so bloody cool

Reviving this thread

Running two Nuclear Fission Reactors creates some awesome energy and not only that but putting it into blocks that then store the energy for later use for when the Fissile tubes run out is great.

anyone want to give an estimated guess when the combat update drops? haven't been too engulfed with the news right now because im on Minecraft hiatus.

I love mods that add like 50 new ores and you have no space to put the stuff.

I spend more time caving in modded Minecraft than anything

I barely even use most the ores, I just like collecting them, though I have to make sure I have a mod installed that adds some form of extra portable storage

That's part of why I love the Metallurgy mod so much

Ipquarx and I have been playing on my officially now stable dedicated forge 1.6.4 server.  I am also in the process of trying to run a fully functional power plant with redstone powered lights on every structure we build.  Using Redlogic, Atomic Science mod, Industrial Craft 2, and Mekanism.
Wow why haven't I heard of this.

Id totally join.

How long has this "Curse Client" thing been a thing?

I went looking to install Agrarian Skies 2 and it took me a half hour to figure out I had to have the Curse Client, which is actually really nice and will probably replace the Technic and Feed the Beast Launchers if it hasn't already

How long has this "Curse Client" thing been a thing?

I went looking to install Agrarian Skies 2 and it took me a half hour to figure out I had to have the Curse Client, which is actually really nice and will probably replace the Technic and Feed the Beast Launchers if it hasn't already

Curse is also a voice client for multiple other games, such as Smite, League, and I think CS:GO