►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game

Author Topic: ►►►Port Forwarding: How to host an internet game  (Read 49705 times)

google = 1x10100
googleplex = (1x10100)100

google = 1x10100
googleplex = (1x10100)100

Something like that

iv been learning this in school its like 5,132,634 = 10 to the 6th power    (10x10x10x10x10x10)  :cookieMonster:
and my teacher says its the scientific meathed : o

chemistry,
the only place in the world where 6x6=40

unk

I still dont get it,i tryed 192.168.1.1 and others and my own, but i just can't get to step 2. I tryd it in fire fox and explorer, but it says it won't work.

Does this only works for people in the Us or something?

Badspot

• Administrator

Me from the Scattered space forums
I have good servers, but cause of my LAZY brother, he won't open up port 28000, he says i'd get hacked or something like that, when i say no, he says i can, i dun wanna risk it :(
Is that possible, to be hacked?

I have good servers, but cause of my LAZY brother, he won't open up port 28000, he says i'd get hacked or something like that, when i say no, he says i can, i dun wanna risk it :(
Yeah probably, and you just KNOW all those l33t hackers are just WAITING for an open port on a Blockland server to hack.

Yeah probably, and you just KNOW all those l33t hackers are just WAITING for an open port on a Blockland server to hack.
This stinks :'(

OK the second part was sarcastic, what sort of hacker would try and hack a computer with a blockland server running off it?  Unless they are in a bad mood and want to f*** up a random persons computer they won't.

OK the second part was sarcastic, what sort of hacker would try and hack a computer with a blockland server running off it?  Unless they are in a bad mood and want to f*** up a random persons computer they won't.
it could happen, there are people like that i think

And the chance they will find your server at any given time?

Badspot

• Administrator
No you will not get hacked.