29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 113575 times)

Hai.
I'll be going back to my dad's house today, so I can get on my app :D

May i use the layout?

As in copy and paste then edit our clan thread? Nofu.

Hello. My name is howto774, but my ingame name is Rainbow archer, BL_ID 6494. i highly doubt i will get into the craftsmen, but i am okay at eventing. i can make a simple shop with variables, mining crystals and trading them for weapons and such. i can also make myself ride zombies. when do your servers open? i would love to have a look-see.
  regards, Howto774 (Rainbow Archer)

i highly doubt know that i willyou will never get into the craftsmen,
  regards, Howto774 (Rainbow Archer)

Hey guys, I just came back from inactivity. Is there any specific model you need right now? I wanna app

Hey guys, I just came back from inactivity. Is there any specific model you need right now? I wanna app
Quote from: Amade
...There are two weapon sets which for the most part I'm pulling out of my ass but I already have scripts for most of them:

Invading Team: Theme: Like modern day weapons, but more advanced and futuristic looking. Weapons:
   AM33 GPMG: A very powerful rifle with rapid-fire and shotgun modes.
   AM62 Auto Shotgun: An auto shotgun with an attached miniature rocket launcher.
   AM100 Sniper Rifle: A sniper rifle utilizing impact-wave technology that becomes more powerful the longer it travels (two waves fired per shot, each doing less than 5 damage at close range and up to 100-something each at maximum range)
   AM97 I.P.R.: An experimental rocket launcher using impact-wave technology inside of explosives.
   AM26 Sidearm: A submachine gun that can alternate between accurate and rapid-fire modes.

Native Team: Theme: Alien. Lasers. Futuristic. This one's pretty broad, but use a dark green as a main color generally.
   Shockstick: A basic rifle that fires laser bursts.
   Peacemaker: An area of effect weapon that fires balls of electricity. Sort of like a rocket launcher.
   Bonecrusher: Similar to the peacemaker, but fires more concentrated balls that tend to do damage by knocking targets into the surroundings.
   Megabomb: A bomb that deploys via a remote with a single button on it.
   Annhialator: A shotgun that alternates between single-fire and automatic fire modes, the automatic mode having considerably more spread.

That goes for any and all modelers who want to app/help. If it's crossed out it's done but you can try to outdo whoever made it if you want.

That goes for any and all modelers who want to app/help. If it's crossed out it's done but you can try to outdo whoever made it if you want.
I'll do the AM26 sidearm.

Oh snap Truce is in deep trouble for something he may or may not but probably did.

Oh snap Truce is in deep trouble for something he may or may not but probably did.
Oh Dear.

Nobody else could have, he was the only one who had access to and was using eval. I'm going to copy my saves from an old version of Blockland, but I will use work and that makes me really unhappy.

See, everyone always accuses me first :<

See, everyone always accuses me first :<

Because you're the only one who would loop through my files and delete them. You did the same thing a month ago with base. I'm taking out access to eval in the server. I hope you scripters have fun without it.

Nobody else could have, he was the only one who had access to and was using eval. I'm going to copy my saves from an old version of Blockland, but I will use work and that makes me really unhappy.
ZDM save: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wnkzmjmhwyj
Because you're the only one who would loop through my files and delete them. You did the same thing a month ago with base. I'm taking out access to eval in the server. I hope you scripters have fun without it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am quoting this because I don't think Spockticus saw it.
Guys, I know you have very few modelers but I'm afraid I have to drop out.  I'm way too busy right now to help anyone with much of anything.  Wizard, I'll still try and get you the potion model tomorrow.  On weekends and no-school days I can still help you guys out, but I'm not really contributing to the clan right now and I don't have the time to be assigned things to do.  Sorry guys, but I don't have time to model most of the time.  But as I said before, I'll try to help you guys out when I have the time.  I may join again during the summer, but not until school is over.