Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 58910 times)

SUMPEME MYSTIER OF entrepreneur NESS stuffHOLE.(lol)

So many bumpers.

atleast this is a good addon unlike some...

plz release cloud boat  :cookieMonster:

Okay, when i start it i join a minigame when i am loading, then i spawn with no items, How do i use it, also is v3.1 make a GUI so we can control the dumb minigame!

really cant wait for the new pack!

lolroflomg this is so awsome!! I have used almost all of these on a friends server and they are AWSOME!!!!

Glitches

Shoot a Horse with a freeze bow and it will turn into a bot, but does turn back after effect wears off

The siege tower is powered by 100,000 nitro cannons, a good thing

there is something wrong with this heed cause it disabled some of the bricks and music off of my server.

there is something wrong with this heed cause it disabled some of the bricks and music off of my server.

bump much?

Typical idiot.

Bumps a old topic because there is something "Wrong"

god my parents made it so certain sites are blocked including this link to this addon. :panda: can u maby change the link?

god my parents made it so certain sites are blocked including this link to this addon. :panda: can u maby change the link?
what are you 5 who blocks sites anymore also NICE BUMP DOOD

Typical idiot.

Bumps a old topic because there is something "Wrong"
What's wrong with this topic!?

Um. They are still sword edits. Wow... Lemee just state a few problems:

Dirk, is less powerful than a sword, so how does that make it an assassins weapon? its slower and does 3 hit kill
2h sword is the same thing as the dirk
mace is the sword
longsword is the sword.

Can you fix it? or tell me how to open the .cs and change the damage, because for some reason i can't, it just opens the zip as a notepad file.