Author Topic: Blockland is dieing right in front of us  (Read 11115 times)

roblox is attacking us with the backwash they call entertainment and spitting out all the noobs that are sick and tired of roblox into our precious blockland cup.
blockland is a game that is drawing alot of attention.....by my observation more attention then ever before.....just the wrong attention.
and im not just talking about dieing in the present time im talking about how just like every other game.....it starts at the very beginning.
i really would like for you all to discuss how this enemy we call roblox is ruining your blockland experience.....and i want every detail.

Roblox is having no effect on Blockland. It's just an elaborate way to swindle thousands of kids out of their allowances. When you compare Roblox's Turbo Builder's club's one time fee of three hundred dollars to Blockland's twenty, you'll see what I mean.

No, No, No. Go to your room, Charles. I don't care if you like to be called Deathwish, your mother doesn't like that name.

No, No, No. Go to your room, Charles. I don't care if you like to be called SpaceBlock, your mother doesn't like that name.

Sorry for the triple post, but I failed. I put Deathwishes name instead of SpaceBlock.

Calm the forget down.

1) idiots like you have been saying that for a while, yet the circumstances have actually never really changed. You're just overreacting and looking for someone to blame, i.e. roblox.

2) Roblox is not our enemy. Calm the forget down. Saying that does not make you cool.

3) Blockland is not going to stay smaller, it will continue to grow and you need to understand that not all of the new players are complete idiots.

4) You really aren't the one to talk. You're one of the new idiots that have joined. Hypocrisy, yay.

5) stop trying to generate hate against roblox in order to gain popularity/respect. It doesn't work.

who the hell is spaceblock? im betting your far to new the the game and community to have any clue if it would be dieing or not.

we are gaining members and players exponentially.

who the hell is spaceblock? im betting your far to new the the game and community to have any clue if it would be dieing or not.

we are gaining members and players exponentially.
how the hell would you know either Sherlock?

Roblox is having no effect on Blockland. It's just an elaborate way to swindle thousands of kids out of their allowances. When you compare Roblox's Turbo Builder's club's one time fee of three hundred dollars to Blockland's twenty, you'll see what I mean.
Holy stuff, seriously?

Also spaceblock? Bisjac knows all.

how the hell would you know either Sherlock?

ive been here for a very long time and seen 100 different "blockland is dieing" threads.
and the game keeps getting updated and more and more players join, and better quality things are still being built.

so eat stuff

Badspot

• Administrator
and im not just talking about dieing in the present time im talking about how just like every other game.....it starts at the very beginning.

What.  What the forget does this even mean?  Do you even look at the screen while typing? 

What.  What the forget does this even mean?  Do you even look at the screen while typing? 
I choked on laughter while reading this.

ive been here for a very long time and seen 100 different "blockland is dieing" threads.
and the game keeps getting updated and more and more players join, and better quality things are still being built.

so eat stuff
.........every game gets updated but roblox makes alot of people quit because of the stuffty updates. they come to blockland because with each update blockland keeps getting better and better....add it up

He probably means that blockland already started two years ago he considers it short?

And what the forget is that supposed to mean.  You can't even god damn add it up.