Poll

Should he be banned or not?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Woodland Creature: Should his key be revoked  (Read 30587 times)

Great, a post so I don't double post like you (handicap). You are probably the 5th dumbest. There are good enemies, for example Chrono, and there are "dumb" enemies, who have a very strong resemblance to you. You've got this air like, I've won a match so I can win another. Don't think that before you get yourself hurt. And Jirue, unfortunately you've got it too! Well, looks like you're both in. You should actually read the posts and not stare at them like Hieroglyphics and then maybe you'll get some sense out of them.
Was that directed towards me?
Because I don't recall doing anything bad to get your panties in a knot.

Just because you have difficulty articulating yourself doesn't mean we're not reading the post wrong. I suggest you simply get out.
Uh.

Irony, I know. I want edit back :(

Me too.
:C
Blame cigaretteots like Kalphiter, they make a huge loving drama scene, then they quickly edit their first post to nothing, then lock the topic, and pretend it never happened.

You are loving handicapped, double posting isn't bad in a forum where you can't edit, he made a mistake in his post, HURR!

and there are no "matches" you didn't win bull stuff, you are just making ignorant bandwagoning posts because you think you're cool.  and I can hardly understand what the hell you are saying, is English your strongest language?

Whoa whoa whoa, Sorry Mr.CatHat! Is it that time yet? PMS? Well, I wouldn't know! And, I don't recall ever saying I won anything. And, as you can see the posts above yours, people are writing Baddy:1 Tape/Wood:0. Sounds like a match to me. And, I don't think I'm cool, I asked a question. Answer it. Oh wait, my advanced literature confusing you?

Whoa whoa whoa, Sorry Mr.CatHat! Is it that time yet? PMS? Well, I wouldn't know! And, I don't recall ever saying I won anything. And, as you can see the posts above yours, people are writing Baddy:1 Tape/Wood:0. Sounds like a match to me. And, I don't think I'm cool, I asked a question. Answer it. Oh wait, my advanced literature confusing you?
Oh boy.

You're going to be laughed out of the community reeaaaalll soon if you keep this up.

Tape, is not wood.

I've won a match so I can win another.
You're full of stuff, and your literature is worse of the literature of a loving 1st grader, get the hell out you arrogant bitch.

Tape, is not wood.

I was commenting on the error, apologies.

Oh boy! I don't hear anybody laughing. I hear silence. Well, the emptiness of your head is making a light whistling noise, so I assume that counts.

Uh oh, JJ is getting fiesty!

Blame cigaretteots like Kalphiter, they make a huge loving drama scene, then they quickly edit their first post to nothing, then lock the topic, and pretend it never happened.
Kalph is a bundle of twigs?
Lol.

Anyway, yeah, I read/seen about that part, what Kalph did. :c

Also:
Lol. cigarette.
The Baddy: 1 Tape: 0 thing was not a match you idiot.
I was pointing out that Badspot proved a point towards tapemaster's post.
And, what advanced literature? I see more of a babling idiot in you.
And, if your first post below my double post was directed towards me, then seriously, what did I do to get your panties in a tight knot?

Anyone know what other keys he's using?

Ban time :s

Anyone know what other keys he's using?

Ban time :s
He has 4 keys. 1 of them is revoked.

He has 4 keys. 1 of them is revoked.
I mean bl_id's, so I can ban him from my server

I was commenting on the error, apologies.

Oh boy! I don't hear anybody laughing. I hear silence. Well, the emptiness of your head is making a light whistling noise, so I assume that counts.

Uh oh, JJ is getting fiesty!
Get the forget out, arrogance like yours pisses me off so much.  There is nothing to laugh about, why would anyone be laughing?

Kalph is a bundle of twigs?
Yes.

TheChaos, No, I was not talking about you. Although now I am? And, you seem to have a problem with homoloveuality. Is there something wrong? Pah, you're calling me a babbling idiot when I've got the 5 of you posting for your lives. I haven't made a single grammatical or spelling mistake so far.

This is fun to watch you all scramble around on your hands and knees. You seem to still have this aura around you. Did you know I'm also creating photoshop art at the same time while talking? Funny how stupid people can be.