Author Topic: What pisses you off?  (Read 18795 times)

Where the forget are you?
Whenever I spend the weekends at my dad's place. He's forced to live in a ghetto town.

I`m on a DSi too :D

Why can't you be normal and use the computer like the rest of us!? >:C

I`m on a DSi too :D
:D
Did you get that flip book thingy from the shop?  stuff be fun.

Ugly moms who pull out their titties to breastfeed their child in public.
Yeah, makes me jealous that I'm not doing that. Damn babies get all the fun. :(

Yeah, makes me jealous that I'm not doing that. Damn babies get all the fun. :(
So, you want to suck on an ugly woman's droopy, unarousing breasts?

People on "the list"
#1 just happens to be deathrider. I wonder why?

With the graphic capabilities and possibilities today?
Hell yeah it matters.

Newer games should have better graphics. What I'm saying is that if it's not realistic looking, they won't play it. That knocks out a whole lot of innovative games.

Also, Legos don't hurt when I step on them I've gotten so used to stepping on them. I've been doing it since I was 3. :D What I do hate is never being able to find the right piece. Then the moment you stop looking, you find like 3 of them. >:(

Why can't you be normal and use the computer like the rest of us!? >:C
My dad is on the pc doing business stuffs.  I have a old Gateway in my room, but it's quite the dinosaur and only has 2 usb slots.  One is for my mouse, the other for ipod cable/usb drive/stuff like that.

I have a old Gateway in my room, but it's quite the dinosaur and only has 2 usb slots. 

I've used computers on the forums that run just fine, and they were out before usb slots.

Oh no, my girlfriend just broke up with me. I guess I`ll go whine about it in the off-topic section of an online forum. [/ladios]
K but see, at least some people are entertained by my misery. I have no loving clue why, but it works.

People that call themself "Princess," or "King."