Author Topic: stupid 360 almost died already D:  (Read 2322 times)

so there i was playing doom fighting the spider brain thingy on ultra violent when suddenly the 360 turns off and 3 red lights appear

at least this ones in warrenty so i get it repaired for free :D

but using my old power brick, the 360 still works
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:03:58 AM by snot2 »

What the stuff?
Is the 360 that die hard?

A sadface is suitable for this topic. I will include a sadface in this post.

D;

Microsoft intentionally makes defects to make you buy another one after your warranty.

Also, the 360 has the potential to disable your game disc (Scratch).

I'd go for PS3.

Microsoft intentionally makes defects to make you buy another one after your warranty.

Also, the 360 has the potential to disable your game disc (Scratch).

I'd go for PS3.
now that's just one of those rumors you get off the internet

my brother had just bought fable 2 and by the end of the day it didn't work because it was scratched to hell.

installing games onto the hdd makes the 360 use the disc drive alot less so it wont scratch it and makes loading faster :D

we dont even have a HDD, only a 512 meg card because my brother is too lazy to buy one and instead buys games

i just replaced the power brick with my old one and now it works

This is why I'm gonna get a PS3
So I won't have to deal with RROD's and stuff like that

now that's just one of those rumors you get off the internet

No, this where you apply business and rationalization. I don't need the internet for this to be obvious. Microsoft has richard moves since then.

No, this where you apply business and rationalization. I don't need the internet for this to be obvious. Microsoft has richard moves since then.
Ya, that's why they extended the warranty to three years on the original batch and have lost tons of money repairing consoles that have failed while under warranty.

What baffles me is that Microsoft is supposedly the industry standard for computer technology. They have practically infinite funding and manpower behind that company. You can't tell me with a straight face that they are incapable of making a console that just doesn't break. It's impossible for that to not be a conscious decision.

at least this ones in warrenty so i get it repaired for free :D
The thing for free repairs ended 2 years ago.

Mine has stayed working non-stop since January, poor snot D:

Is your gamertag snot though?