Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 11192 times)

Hello thats just a stupid "im loving around statement" and Chaos If you think 9/11 is boring?
It's called sarcasm.

the way he says it sounds crass to me I get his point but it just sounds crass

"Hey America, 9/11 is boring now. Lets move on to something else."
thats not what I'm saying, what i am saying is we should know it was a bad moment for the U.S.A. but we should try to move on and remember what is happening right here and right now

Hello thats just a stupid "im loving around statement" and Chaos If you think 9/11 is boring? what the forget do you want? a third world war? do YOU want to get in a hijacked plane and crash into the 50th story of a building!? your being an ass that was a dumb answer how is it BORING? its a loving tragic event not a pony ride!
In terms of a tragedy, compared to many others we've had in the last 100 years, it was nothing. Yet many of you Americans parade around like it's the end of the world. The death count for 9/11 was around 3000. The death count for Nagasaki was 80 000 and Hiroshima it was 140 000. Finally, the death count for the Holocaust was around 6 million.

thats not what I'm saying, what i am saying is we should know it was a bad moment for the U.S.A. but we should try to move on and remember what is happening right here and right now
You were just bitching about WWII!

Chaos i get your point now but still all you people saying that getting over 9/11 is good your being as chaos said "its boring now" thats not the fact thats the thing you DONT SAY because if YOU WERE BEING FLOWN INTO A BUILDING YOU WOULDNT LIKE IT

"Lets all completely forget about everything that happened at The World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 and get on with our lives. Yeah, sounds like a wonderful plan."

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:16:19 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

You were just bitching about WWII!
i was looking at my grandfathers medals he fought in WWII

oh so forget EVERYONE WHO DIED ON ON THAT HORRIBLE DAY?!

Star when ever you open  the server id like to talk on this topic in private and Yes chaos the holocaust was 6 million people but we have to insight because we DIDNT EXIST YET

i was looking at my grandfathers medals he fought in WWII

So did mine, but I'm not the one saying that 3k human deaths is unimportant!

Look, this is me talking like you;
"You should just completely forget about your grandfather and everyone else who died in World War Two because that was in the past and we have to focus on stuff going on right now, so just put down your grandfather's metals and read about politics!"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:18:45 PM by StarHawk »

Star when ever you open  the server id like to talk on this topic in private and Yes chaos the holocaust was 6 million people but we have to insight because we DIDNT EXIST YET
What?
Lets stay on topic. This is about 9/11/01.
Not WWII.

Because taking a day to honor the thousands of lifes lost is a bad thing.  We can get back to here and now tomorrow.

So did mine, but I'm not the one saying that 3k human deaths is unimportant!
I'm not saying over 200k human deaths is unimportant

Heres the difference: War is needed so they were valiant for serving out country but 9/11?! THOSE MOTHER forgetERS CRASHED PLANES INTO A BUILDING WITH MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DID NOTHING TO THEM! that's NOT OK at ALL like in Iraq if they die its because they SERVED US thoose people in the towers? forget NO! THEY ALL GOT SLAUGHTERED FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

Gtfo.
_____________________________ _____________

My opinions on 9/11:

In all honesty, I really don't care much about it. The attack on the world trade center wasn't really that bad considering how much worse it could have been. (Albeit, many things could have gone better.) I also have a few other (selfish) reasons for not really caring. For one, no one I know, or anyone that anyone I know knew for that matter, died in the attack. And for another, I was only in 1st or 2nd grade, meaning I did not fully understand what was going on and therefore, did not fully understand the magnitude of shock this event would send the U.S. into.

I would say more, but I cannot think of a way to word anything else without further insulting those who were well and truly affected by 9/11, and to those who lost someone they knew I apologize, but these are my feelings on this subject.