Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287029 times)

Bumps... Well now that Diggy's RP is dead, I need to find new servers, Anyone know any good ones? Preferably not city rp's because they mostly just suck.

Oh and I forgot to say this, I'm bored as ****.

-Carrot

Why do people want Diggy's save and CityRP modifications so bad? It's not like their life depends on it. If you could have Diggy's save would you give up your actual parents for it? That's basically what you are sounding like right now.
Make your own save. The save crashes the server and most of the city will be in pieces because of requirements that only Diggy has right now.

While this is bumped and if they do manage to get his mod and use it without his permission I have heard or think that Diggy himself said that the mod is copyright infringed meaning if they use it without digg's approval he can basically sue them for everything they are worth.

While this is bumped and if they do manage to get his mod and use it without his permission I have heard or think that Diggy himself said that the mod is copyright infringed meaning if they use it without digg's approval he can basically sue them for everything they are worth.
Diggy is just using Ibans old mod and when you say its copyright infringed that would mean Diggy used it without permission Diggy did not make the mod he just edited the original. and please go look up copyright infringement if you don't understand what it means.

There goes a CityRPG that wasn't run by complete idiots...

Bumps... Well now that Diggy's RP is dead, I need to find new servers, Anyone know any good ones? Preferably not city rp's because they mostly just suck.

Oh and I forgot to say this, I'm bored as ****.

-Carrot
Mine if I can host again :c

BUMPED! YES, WE MUST KEEP THIS ALIVE MY FRIENDS.

You are a stupid.

You are a stupid.
I'm not stupid :c I just want to keep this legendary thread alive thats all.

This is not coming back, bumping the thread will do nothing, keep it dead.

There is a very slim to none chance that Diggy is dead. He has come back recently but that was nearly a month ago. So there is no reason to keep the thread alive.

Going against my last post, Diggy's is up :D

But, sadly, he started over everything including player stats and the city. I went there a couple hours ago and it became populated in about 10 minutes.

OH GOD IT'S BACK!  :cookie:

He was back earlier, and then he left again.  Don't get high hopes, guys, unless he says it's for sure this time.

He was back earlier, and then he left again.  Don't get high hopes, guys, unless he says it's for sure this time.
If he said he was restarting Metro, it may mean that he is staying around for a little longer before he disappears again. If he said he was going to leave and be presumed "dead" again then he would've just kept the old Metropolis. Well, that's just how I see it.

Polymers Custom CityRPG. Lordy Lord is an official and builds very nice buildings there. There is also a drug system in place.