Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 282322 times)

Omg, don't fix the server, its AWESOME GRAPPLING AROUND :D

Thanks to the location saver I spawned under the map and will now be falling forever.

Thanks to the location saver I spawned under the map and will now be falling forever.
Thanks to your ability to either kill yourself or leave the server until it was fixed, you've proven no point.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:11:56 PM by Custard »

Ok i'm bored, might I ask when the server will be fixed?

Yeah, can you fix it please? D:

What the hell?  Find something else more productive to do.  You see?  What could be more productive then trolling two Metro-addicts at 12:15 in the morning?  But seriously, it will be fixed when it's fixed.  Go play Dungeons and Dragons or something.

Yay Diggy's is down.
I can now actually do something with my life. c:

Yay Diggy's is down.
Why couldn't you before?

So Sad, the hamster corruption is spreeding... Moppy is now leaving the jail and killing people... when beign a convict... Personally I find this unacceptable, especially since he is doing it to builders... D: I'm not asking Moppy to be banned, althought it would be nice, but to make it so convict CAN'T buy/spawn weapons.

So... Isn't there a nice little feature built into Metro called Jail escape? It seems that this feature has not been put into use on the new map.

What the hell?  Find something else more productive to do.  You see?  What could be more productive then trolling two Metro-addicts at 12:15 in the morning?  But seriously, it will be fixed when it's fixed.  Go play Dungeons and Dragons or something.

• Or play no computer related games at all and (gasp) GO OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING FOR ONCE.
  • Or find an extracurricumalar activity at school.
  • Or find friends, examples of where to start listed above.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 03:35:14 PM by stargatefan »

Me and Johny3Tears found Taz Devil [16264] and Reinforcements [23459] using addVelocity events and the walkforward command to get afk money.

Taz Devil's addVelocity pad (He's dead in this shot,  Johny showed me this after he killed him)

Me and Johny found Reinforcements in an addVelocity chamber, which I promptly trapped myself in.

Another picture of me and Rein bouncing around.

They've been doing this since at least last night.

Thanks for the info.

The server crashed a few hours ago and the map defaulted to Bedroom.  It's like a Deathmatch in there. heh.

Its up now.
Yeah, can you fix it please? D:

The server is now up.

Its called a life my friend. (Its up)

LOL, just lol. Its up!!

Yay Diggy's is down.

Yays at least some one have a life. c=

Recent news

The server is back up everyone and everything should be correct. I will do a building check later on tonight or tomorrow. Remember, read the building rules and don't build spam-ish.

Booooo! Booooo! Get the server back down lol. I just got minecraft, sooo epic... now I have to choose between my most epic lot ever in diggy's, or the most epic game in the world.... WHAT TO CHOOOSE! WHAT TO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!

I liked the idea of Minecraft at the beginning, but now I find it incredible boring.
Had it since December.

in minecraft im gon make a big castle

Booooo! Booooo! Get the server back down lol. I just got minecraft, sooo epic... now I have to choose between my most epic lot ever in diggy's, or the most epic game in the world.... WHAT TO CHOOOSE! WHAT TO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!
Hello, welcome to Minecraft. May I blow you up? (said the creeper)

Since when did this turn into a Minecraft thread?