Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286598 times)

Yea, I know, I get minecraft, then diggy's comes back online, I go do an internet search, bang virus+computer crash... I got it bakc today, my large is gone... tis been 3 days, abandoning lot rule is 7... thne sign is up for around 4...so yea

That's what you get for looking at research.

He didn't look, He downloaded

Yea, I know, I get minecraft, then diggy's comes back online, I go do an internet search, bang virus+computer crash... I got it bakc today, my large is gone... tis been 3 days, abandoning lot rule is 7... thne sign is up for around 4...so yea

He didn't look, He downloaded

Silly Qaz, don't download it and only trust certain sites. Anyways...i have a huge announcement:

Announcement

I have some great news, the brick count is at 122k. We should be fine with the brick count for a bit. So in conclusion, i have opened a bit of lots. A few 16x16s, 16x32, 32x32, and one 32x64 lot. In addition, we will start having parks to "greenify" the city around the map. Hopefully we can have a mix of parks and buildings. Everything should be balanced then.

Anyone got a comment or a thought about this? Please tell us.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 05:35:41 PM by Swat725 »

Most people don't want to own a park, because it's not so much about them.
But I could make some and then sell them or something if you want to..

Most people don't want to own a park, because it's not so much about them.
But I could make some and then sell them or something if you want to..

Whoops, my mistake. I meant to say that we will start having parks that are going to be built by admins and people who want a park lot.

Metro will be pretty :)

Whoops, my mistake. I meant to say that we will start having parks that are going to be built by admins and people who want a park lot.
Aight, can help? c:

So I take it that means that I have to either switch lot type or get rid of my park, soon?

So I take it that means that I have to either switch lot type or get rid of my park, soon?
probably not, since it will prob stay in the residential section part

No, it is not a lot type. All buildings that are in the server is fine. No need to worry.

A jailbreak needs to be harder than flushing a toilet. We constantly have to have cops doorblocking the escape route.

I liked that old escape thingeh.

Hit the door like thousand times to make it open/explode/disappear.

Or that manhole cover which was harder to escape because you needed to stand on someone, or make someone wand you up.

Who wanded my Green and Army green house? Made out of bricks? Had lime green doors and garage doors on the roof? who wanded that?

I liked that old escape thingeh.

Hit the door like thousand times to make it open/explode/disappear.

Or that manhole cover which was harder to escape because you needed to stand on someone, or make someone wand you up.

Yea, i miss the old pizza hut/jail. =P

Who wanded my Green and Army green house? Made out of bricks? Had lime green doors and garage doors on the roof? who wanded that?

Did you read the building rules? You had so much spam that it was not fixable....