Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 282321 times)

It surely did.

MetroNews is up running, and first number is sold for $5 at Slev-Guns. (the 1st)
Maybe will come up with another way of getting them distributed later.

Peace

Green Blockhead jailed me when I was ghosting...
I don't know how to screen shot THAT but I'm not lieing...
And he accepts he did it...

Okay, I have to say.

What the *****!

This is the 2nd time my build got wanded. Is it really that bad!? I mean, if it was because it was blue, then your admins could AT LEAST give like a notice or something to change the color scheme.

What the *****!

What word could possibly go there that is 5 letters and deserving of being asteric'ed out?

Also, your build stands out way too much.  Compared to the buildings to your left and right, your build is like a hippie in the military. 

What word could possibly go there that is 5 letters and deserving of being asteric'ed out?
Bitch could

I guess, but that doesn't make sence.  Then again, it IS Reinforcements we're talking about.

I guess, but that doesn't make sence.  Then again, it IS Reinforcements we're talking about.
How rude of you to say that. >.>

It actually seems like a lot of new builds are being demoed. What's up with that?

EDIT: Maybe the guy just cleared his bricks, because theres a even uglier building across the street. Its still there.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 08:54:37 AM by Reinforcements »

It actually seems like a lot of new builds are being demoed. What's up with that?

EDIT: Maybe the guy just cleared his bricks, because theres a even uglier building across the street. Its still there.
Yea, I know, I get minecraft, then diggy's comes back online, I go do an internet search, bang virus+computer crash... I got it bakc today, my large is gone... tis been 3 days, abandoning lot rule is 7... thne sign is up for around 4...so yea

Taz said he reported me for making him do gta. This is a lie, because, I left the bike, then 5 seconds later, he got on it.

Taz said he reported me for making him do gta. This is a lie, because, I left the bike, then 5 seconds later, he got on it.
Press, you don't even have to say this.
It's his fault, and if you even tricked him to do gta...it's just some silly dems..
Not 6 ticks.

When I saw Diggy say ''hanks for playing'' I giggled.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:18:28 PM by nacholu28 »