Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 282352 times)

So it seems that all the recent problems on the server are based on ghosting jails and kills, and the real estate problem. When i have the chance, I'll run a trace(1) on the server and find a way to not spawn the player until they're done ghosting. Maybe we'll put the player camera at their last location while they ghost.

I'd be cool if, while we ghost, we'd have a ghost cam to look around! Like the admin orv, without an admin orb!

You called?

Yep.

seems by swats logic thats a 10 day ban -_-

Nah.

Anyways, any updates on what is going on in Metro? I wasn't here yesterday.

swat how come who ever jailed johny dont get a 10 day ban and bricks cleared but yet when i killed 1!!!!!! person thats not even as bad as a ghost jail and then i get the 10 day ban and bricks cleared. you say there is a list of things i did, so what is this list? only think i can think of is killing people. and taht 1 ghost kill gets me banned?

weres the real justice in this server were players are treaded fairly?
seems like i get the worse punishment and others get nothing.

swat how come who ever jailed johny dont get a 10 day ban and bricks cleared but yet when i killed 1!!!!!! person thats not even as bad as a ghost jail and then i get the 10 day ban and bricks cleared. you say there is a list of things i did, so what is this list? only think i can think of is killing people. and taht 1 ghost kill gets me banned?

Maybe because you've been perma banned two times and you've been banned so many freaking times?

YouTube

I will put you into YouTube soon!

Maybe because you've been perma banned two times and you've been banned so many freaking times?

That explains it, pretty much.

Also.....

YouTube

I will put you into YouTube soon!

lolwat

Who, exactly?

Wut?

Cut it out lol.

Lol the ppl in this server are so wierd (myself included)

Ontopic: I tried a trace for like 5 seconds while ghosting in the server, and stood still, and got so many returns, I couldn't read any of them as they flashed by.
Probably will have to do it on a quieter server, to eliminate any extra code...

Diggy, on you're server it says criminals can break open doors. But when i became one i couldnt even break open a wooden door.  :panda:

Diggy, on you're server it says criminals can break open doors. But when i became one i couldnt even break open a wooden door.  :panda:
Maybe you need a lock-pick?