Author Topic: I remmember the Old Days...  (Read 9939 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
My favorite part was how it ran at half the framerate we do now, had tons of bugs, no events, no physics, and a completely forgeted add-on system that had you downloading hundreds of things every time you joined a server.

You dumb forgets.  

My favorite part was how it ran at half the framerate we do now, had tons of bugs, no events, no physics, and a completely forgeted add-on system that had you downloading hundreds of things every time you joined a server.

You dumb forgets.  
uh... yeah... What he said.

You dumb forgets.  
I miss that.... :cookieMonster:
Naw, Badspot's right, it was terrible, in comparison to now.

You dumb forgets.  
It was still fun.

But there was a wrench in v0002. It was for moving bricks, and setting brick messages.

My framerates have never exceeded 40, from v0002 to v12, nothing. :P
Then again, this is probably just caused from my computer not actually having a videocard or ram.

You dumb forgets.  

I laughed. Even though I think that's directed at me...

The hell.
Quote from: Profile
Date Registered:   August 29, 2009, 07:34:08 PM
Get the hell out, V8 was tons before this.

If you're an alt, also get the hell out.

Oh god, I also remember the nightmares of v8.

whats everyone's boner over v8 about? i don't miss it at all.

and v8 isnt old days. i would say 0002 was
v8 sucked.  All the crap ons, people being too damn handicapped and not knowing how to install an add on.  Amiga Soundpack (i think that was v8)  and there was a wave of idiots.  I miss when BL first came out/rtb

You dumb forgets. 
holy stuff I lol'd, thats getting recorded in epic badspot quotes.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 06:10:01 PM by jirue »

This kid's acting like a total suck-up to badspot

It's cool, but to be honest, all of you guys are suck ups

The only thing it tells me is that you are a kiss-up to Badspot, and that gets annoying.

holy stuff I lol'd, thats getting recorded in epic badspot quotes.

Gotta love digging up quotes.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 07:11:16 PM by Ephialtes »

I do believe that was V9
I think there was a minor patch for it.

Flying out in bedroom to grab the bow
;.;

Lol, i remember that. Dis be alt, btw.  :cookieMonster:

Old account deleted due to inactivity or something.