Author Topic: I remmember the Old Days...  (Read 9723 times)

Back in v002 we didnt have no stinkin' physics or events

and you had to pick up yer dang tools and bricks LIKE A MAN

we werent no wussy blockhead either, we were MANLY LEGOS

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:25:32 PM by -Mike- »

My favorite part was how it ran at half the framerate we do now, had tons of bugs, no events, no physics, and a completely forgeted add-on system that had you downloading hundreds of things every time you joined a server.

You dumb forgets.  
Signatured.

Back in v002 we didnt have no stinkin' physics or events

and you had to pick up yer dang tools and bricks LIKE A MAN

we werent no wussy blockhead either, we were MANLY LEGOS

Win.

I joined in like the very beginning of v10 and I remember not being able to figure out that you could spawn weapons on bricks other then spawn bricks...

That wasn't that long ago, like maybe a year or less but my ID is 8824 and I remember being discriminated against because my ID was high

Either he browsed the forums without an account or I smell alt.
I've discovered something...

I need knight!

~WhatevaGuy

v0002 was where it was at. I basically heard nothing about this community but millenia ago I too used such majestic beauties as the Editor Wand and that ludicrously early wrench events system that you had to tab through the different settings and do some weird dark-magic like thing to get it to work right.

v0002 was where it was at. I basically heard nothing about this community but millenia ago I too used such majestic beauties as the Editor Wand and that ludicrously early wrench events system that you had to tab through the different settings and do some weird dark-magic like thing to get it to work right.
lol

I actually played v002 a while back, my ID is 9598 though lol

I too used such majestic beauties as the Editor Wand

Truce made one for Retail before haha

v7 was good. But this is better.

v8 old? Pfft.

I started playing Blockland around 0002. I didn't do a lot. It was just one of those old dusty games in my C:/ drive. I started becoming active during RtB 1.00 when the roads where incredibly annoying to place and we lacked EW masters. I've had a previous Blockland Forum account but it was banned and probably deleted*. I joined Retail at a relitvely later stage after it's release. It would of been sooner if not I'd objected against it along with SolarFlare, Crunchie and AnimeMasta**. I have no clue why I was against "Refail". Bandwagon, I assume.

*Old forum account. I am really not proud of those posts. What the hell was I thinking...
**Loel, Anyone?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 01:28:11 PM by IceBlue »

When you remember Blockland from Blockland Mods v1, you can say you're old.

RTB is some new and random stuff. I think I still have a copy of Blockland Mods v7 somewhere on my harddrive.

I still have that remote bomb thing. God that was great.

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure we could farm without water.

Ahh, I think I should start a new topic: "Your Blockland Life". I'd have to work a lot on it, because I have a lot to say.

Blockland v0002 is pretty old, but that doesn't mean it's out dated and boring; when I first played RTB, it gave me this really happy feeling that I just cannot feel again any more. I guess it was like a chick (you know.. Down there..) I still play RTB, but I don't whine about how Retail is horrible and TBM sucks. I used to play retail non stop when I still had my 5253 key, but no, I just had to go give it away... So anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone else likes the Idea?

RUN THE KITTENS ARE TAKING OVER THE THREAD

ontopic: I think I joined near the end of v8. Could anyone confirm that for me?

RUN THE KITTENS ARE TAKING OVER THE THREAD

Oh god don't remind me.