What was your very first post?

Author Topic: What was your very first post?  (Read 3477 times)

Age Of Time Forums / AoT General / things AoT needs!! (updates)    on: August 01, 2006, 10:27:44 PM

Yeah, 3 years ago.

This.

It was locked because I tried to bump it five times in a row. I'm still in need of better common sense.

Quote from: « February 24, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »
You sir, just failed. Way to go. This is not what we need. We already have Badspot.

Oldest I could find.

Quote from: Doomonkey
I made a new color set with the same brown as the starter set so if someone remakes digging mod it can be used. First color set for V9!!!

*NOTE* Doom's color set v2 is out!

It takes like 100 years for any place to load, I have good internet broadband, why is this happening??

Haha what a noo-
:(

My first post that I can find was when I got the gold hook in back in 05. Only 5 people had it then.

ill give  Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise Praise to anyone who ells me how to.

Praise = Cookies.

How do i post pics?
here's mine :D

hehe...well i spied on the forums for a few months, then saw a person do a cookie spread, and somebody said "nice cookie spread"...so (pretend all the praise is cookie)

awesome ^.^ i lvoe medieval stuff ^.^ i hope this one works comepltely, unlike JVS mods and the portals... ill give you  Praise                Praise                 Praise          
 Praise             Praise          Praise                      Praise                                                
                     Praise         Praise               Praise               Praise

Praise           Praise                 Praise                                                  Praise

Praise           Praise
                                                      Praise                                         Praise
if you make this mod before feb 10 ^.^

Quote from: Duck Invaders
I have a new account, it's me, Duck! Hai guys.
Oh, and since I'm back on the forums, I'm happy. Could I join BiT again? :D
My first post as Unwritten Calender.

My first post as Duck Invaders, well...
a clan.

Quote from: Me :(
I know I'm a noob and all,but I've had blockland for a couple of months.
Anyway,Whenever I log into a server, an annoying message pops up and it says:
'Blockland has experienced an error.Sorry for the inconvienence(sp?).Send or dont send.'  :panda:
What is the solution

The main reason I joined the Forums.

Quote from: Help/BOTS
does anyone know how to create bots, as i dont know how other than to use bot gun on a horse, but that doesnt allow me to move them or anything

i dont know much about blockland controls, so could someone post me as detailed instructions as possible

I never actually got any help, and I didn't understand that horses were bots, nor did I understand you need an Add-On for movable/working bots.. Menen told me to ALT+F4 and nothing happened afterwards, other than myself pretty much making a fool of myself. Oh well.