Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119425 times)

awesome now i can resize the bedroom to start a toy RP :D 1000000000000000/5 cookie for j00s :cookie:

For this you don't have to click and Check. Just set a key.
And plus you can edit your post.

Nope. Keybinds are default.

Windows users: F11 for Mission Editor. F10 for GUI Editor.

Mac OS X users: CMD+M for Mission Editor. CMD+G for GUI Editor.

I don't know why, but this program is very confusing. Their are too many things to ajust and all that. Maybe you should make this simpler

Maybe you should get a bigger brain.

Did you read the whole thread?  I believe someone mentioned 'm' is for macs.  If not, you can always change the key assigned.

If not, I doubt you even need this Add-On anyway.  Do it the original way.

This thread is so old too... how does it continue?

You are getting mad at him for not reading the entire thread, yet you yourself have not read the entire thread. It is CMD+M not just M. And you cannot change the keybinds as they are set in the mission editor/gui editor script.

I literally just put all the editor.zip files into a normal folder and added client.cs/description.txt, and there seems to be no problems. This runs the Mission Editor as a client-side Add-On rather than needing special adjustments to the shortcut.

There'll probably be some huge crashes when you try and do certain things but it didn't happen to me so I'm putting this out here.

Yea Yea....Thanx To You My Blockland Broke...AND MY KEY TOO!!!!

:nes:

You're just so loving stupid you should die from your stupidity.

Sorry for.. hexagonal? post. But there are just SO MANY idiots.  :panda:

Maybe you should get a bigger brain.
Maybe you should stop being so harsh, not everyone knows how to use the Mission Editor

But there are just SO MANY idiots.  :panda:
Welcome to the internet

awesome now i can resize the bedroom to start a toy RP :D 1000000000000000/5 cookie for j00s :cookie:
Dont copy my ToyRP's please or i will stop makeing ToyRP's.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 12:39:55 PM by K3k0m@n »

Well, this is good for people who don't know how to run mission editor the old fashioned way.

Off Topic:

I HAZ ION CANNON HEUHEUHUEHUEHUEHEUHU

I HAZ ION CANNON HEUHEUHUEHUEHUEHEUHU
Please get out, no one cares, and its a stuffty add-on.

Since I have found this thread again I wish to reference thispost: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=117759.msg3269110#msg3269110

So, wth did I do wrong?

Somehow I can't use this because Badspot removed mission editor!
How can we edit maps now?

Since I have found this thread again I wish to reference thispost: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=117759.msg3269110#msg3269110

So, wth did I do wrong?
The "CRC" that shows up for yours does not match the one I get when I start the game, which might mean the zip file is corrupt or something. Try redownloading it.

Maybe you should stop being so harsh, not everyone knows how to use the Mission Editor
Welcome to the internet

agreed

Hi,

How do I install this on Blockland for Mac?  :cookieMonster: