Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119890 times)

Not what I wanted to know. I want to know what you mean by Badspot dumping them. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

I think he means why did badspot tirn the trees into static shapes.
Actually, they were always static shapes. Not sure why they were left in though. Guess because they still work?

I think he means why did badspot tirn the trees into static shapes.
Actually, they were always static shapes. Not sure why they were left in though. Guess because they still work?
smarty pants looks like that was the awnser

otherwise if anyone forgets up on clicking

TERRAIN EDITOR

go inside F10 and find PlayGUI
boom done

Can someone give me a link to a GUI tutorial?

okay i think this should be locked now or should it be i think its sticked but for the reason for locking is becuase nobody comments on this now

okay i think this should be locked now or should it be i think its sticked but for the reason for locking is becuase nobody comments on this now
So just because no one comments on it means that we should make it harder for people to find the Mission Editor?

So just because no one comments on it means that we should make it harder for people to find the Mission Editor?

Jes, are you still working on that new version of Mission Editor?

Jes, are you still working on that new version of Mission Editor?
I fixed all of the console errors I found and removed the terrain editors and other things that no longer work. But then I got lazy.

Can someone make a video of this in action? I know about the editor but I wanna see examples

Does this even work in V21

Does this even work in V21
Yep. There are some features that don't work in V21 though. Mostly just the things that had to do with terrain.

How do you rotate objects in this I forgot the hot key for it

hey look I'm posting in a board that should be unstickied

Can someone make a video of this in action? I know about the editor but I wanna see examples
I'm very late, but, here's an example