1-5 hours a week
0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 29140 times)

My dad works at valve. He says gordom freemon will team up with halo 2 kill tha aliens
I lol'd

Starwars online please.

Starwars online please.
They had one. Star Wars Galaxy. It failed hard after that one expansion. Bisjac will be happy to complain about it. lol

But they are also coming out with a Stargate MMORPG called Stargate Worlds. That looks just as interesting.

They had one. Star Wars Galaxy. It failed hard after that one expansion. Bisjac will be happy to complain about it. lol

But they are also coming out with a Stargate MMORPG called Stargate Worlds. That looks just as interesting.

And they are coming out with The Old Republic, so there is going to be 2 "Star Wars Online"

And yes SWG did go from pwning so damn hard to being an epic fail with the NGE, it wasn't an expansion, they changed the leveling system and combat system and it ruined it.

And they are coming out with The Old Republic, so there is going to be 2 "Star Wars Online"

And yes SWG did go from pwning so damn hard to being an epic fail with the NGE, it wasn't an expansion, they changed the leveling system and combat system and it ruined it.

Couldn't they have gone back to the old system after it failed?

That would have been smart, Game companies don't work that way.

On-topic: Set phasers to "grind", I needs me some exps.

Star Trek MMO THE NON-CANNON LETS KILL EVERYTHING side of Star Trek, because we know violence was what the show was about. Honestly I couldn't get into it, the space combat is 2D and every player has a ship, the way this MMO should be isn't appealing to non-Trekkys so I'm not interested in something that is just a MMO carbon copy with Star Trek theme Slapped onto it.

I thought Bisjac loved the Star Wars Galaxies NGE, I hate it D:

Overall I'm really really sick to death of MMO's, its absolutely not appealing and until we get some MMORPGFPS's with low ping all over the world, I'm out.

A couple of guys actually are working on that.

A couple of guys actually are working on that.

Some independent free server is up, but I forgot what it was called or where it is.

For those who are up for STO, we should make a Blockland Fleet. That would be pretty interesting to manage.

well you guys know me. an mmo addict, i buy and try them all. and as a star trek fan im obligated to try this game.

i don't expect to play for more then a few months, but im game when its out.
rug gotta have his rig over them first week or 2 so we can noob it up together

im extremely looking forward to mmo's star wars and final fantasy 14 soon here.

Will there be a monthly payment? And if there is, have they said how much it will be?

I get my sci-fi MMO satisfaction with EVE.

I'm trying to convince my friend to start a Ponzi scheme with me.

:3

Will there be a monthly payment? And if there is, have they said how much it will be?
So far, they're not sure, but I'm sure they'll know after the beta testing closes. But my guess is the usual $15/month.

Ponzi scheme
lol'd

EVE has a very realistic economy (that can be exploited). People actually do invest in things.

EVE has a very realistic economy (that can be exploited). People actually do invest in things.
I don't doubt it, but I just found it amusing that it's perfectly legal in online games.