1-5 hours a week
0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 28834 times)

I'm very stoked about finding out the release is only 2 months away! (give or take a few days) 02/02/2010!

From the video previews it looks pretty darned solid.
Ship to ship combat, Hand to hand combat, Fully customizable ships, crews, and character creation. I'm anxious to buy this and play it. Discuss n junk.

EDIT: Here's a basic list of in game names to look up once you've joined. I'll also be posting this on the yahoo forums group as well. If I copied these wrong or they have changed, let me know.

Rughugger: Feena@Armitageman
Bisjac:       Biscuit@Bisjac
Crazycom:  Jessica@Omegadjinn
                Dredge@Dredge

On Temporary/permanant Leave.
Colten:      Colten@Netloc
Tails:        Kerail@Tailsxp
Qwepir:     Qwepir@Qwepir
ChexGuy:   Chexguy@chexguy331
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:24:35 PM by Rughugger »

When this comes out blockland will update less and less :3

I know I plan on spending a majority of my free time on the game. Granted, after homework and trips to the gym.

I know I plan on spending a majority of my free time on the game. Granted, after eating and drinking and sleeping twice a week.

At first I thought you were trying to make a fail attempt at trying to say "STOP". :cookieMonster:

At first I thought you were trying to make a fail attempt at trying to say "STOP". :cookieMonster:
I've already had someone PM me saying that "it's STP for Stone Temple Pilots." lol

My friends mom knows the co founder of cryptic.

I think we get like free passes or something.

My friends mom knows the co founder of cryptic.

I think we get like free passes or something.

My dad works at valve. He says gordom freemon will team up with halo 2 kill tha aliens

My dad works at valve. He says gordom freemon will team up with halo 2 kill tha aliens
omg no wai!

As much as I'd enjoy a free pass to this game, I feel it's worth the price and would love to continue to support the franchise. Especially after the nice job they did with the movie.

omg kool

I'm going to try it when open beta comes out.

THEN MY stuffTY PROCESSOR WILL ASPLODE MY COMPUTER FFFFUUUU---

I'll need to purchase this and Stars The Old Republic.