0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 28819 times)

3-D depth

when in space i HAVE to compare the game to star wars galaxies space. they did it so well for an mmo.
1st or 3rd person in ship it was so great.

for STO i was hoping space travel and battles would be more "roosterpit" bridge view

Ah, well it's kind of difficult for a roosterpit view for a starship since they don't really have roosterpits. So the way they're presented would be the best alternative, unless they had some kind of shuttle missions where they specifically had such a view to be applicable.

Also, I'm pretty sure I told you what you needed to do to figure that information out on the previous page. Just look for it. It's not going anywhere. :)

My video card, sound card and such isn't displayed on system properties. I don't wanna bother you, I hope I'm not being a bother.

EDIT: I've secured the game pre-order for my birthday, alright!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:17:31 PM by Foxhound »

My video card, sound card and such isn't displayed on system properties. I don't wanna bother you, I hope I'm not being a bother.

EDIT: I've secured the game pre-order for my birthday, alright!
Then you'd probably want to hit up your Device manager. If you have Vista for an OS, just click on the start menu and in the search field type "Device manager" and see if it appears. Click and check out the results for yourself. If not, the long route is as follows:
Start, Control Panel, Hardware and Sound, Device Manager.

No bother at all.

I applied for beta. Also beta for new FFXIV

I applied for beta. Also beta for new FFXIV
How the heck will you find the time for both? lol

I SHALL FIND A WAY. TIMETRAVEL!

Yay, Atari :D

Atari makes good games.

I SHALL FIND A WAY. TIMETRAVEL!
You wouldn't have happened to steal a time machine have you? I think Doc Brown is looking for his. Damn that Biff! lol

Uhhh.. Nope, Built mine myself.. In the likeness of his..

I sure hope so. Not many Deloreans mucking about these days. ;)

Also, they mentioned on the site about Pre-order bonuses and I'm not exactly sure why they didn't specify what site gets you the bonuses, but it has a complete list of what you can get and what they do exactly. After seeing this, I'm switching my mind more towards the Borg Drone officer as the ship is supposedly usable for 20 or so hours of game play before promotion. Whether or not it can still be used after, I have no clue, but if not, then I will pre-order through Amazon for my drone.
http://www.startrekonline.com/exclusives

Also here's the general rules page relating to obtaining and redeeming your exclusive content.
http://www.startrekonline.com/preorder-faq

And here's the actual page people can preorder from. (Yes, it includes England and France links although it stated in the Pre-order FAQ that Canadians will have to order from amazon.com not amazon.ca to get the exclusive content.)
http://www.startrekonline.com/retail

I just saw star trek da moovee
I want this game.

my dad might like it cuz he watched it all the time

Yay, Atari :D

Atari makes good games.

They also like to brown townly rape PC ports.

I just saw star trek da moovee
I want this game.

my dad might like it cuz he watched it all the time
Yeah, the movie was really good. I was expecting to hate the hell out of it, but they made it so that I could easily accept it. Although thinking about it, it did kind of parallel First Contact with the whole time line thing, but it does show what can happen if a crew isn't 100% successful with keeping the time line intact. I don't want to say too much in case someone hasn't seen it yet (And of course they'd have to be nuts not to, right?)

Hopefully Your dad is technically inclined to play it if he is interested, or if not, you can help him and share some bonding time. :)

Isn't First Contact the one with the small, barely visible Millenium Falcon during a space battle? :o