1-5 hours a week
0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 28813 times)

Sounds a lot like WoW combined with Star Trek: Bridge Commander. As I kind of figured it'd be like. lol Still looking forward to playing this.
Bridge Commander was 3D, Shields on top and bottom etc. Though the combat is fun compared to WoW, like you crouch for more accuracy etc so its much more fun then spamming ability's. Though I was very suprised how well it fits Star Trek Online, definitely worth trying if you like Star Trek.

Bridge Commander was 3D, Shields on top and bottom etc. Though the combat is fun compared to WoW, like you crouch for more accuracy etc so its much more fun then spamming ability's. Though I was very suprised how well it fits Star Trek Online, definitely worth trying if you like Star Trek.
1. What is an NDA?

Answer: NDA (Short for "Non-Disclosure Agreement) is a contract you have to agree to to be able to participate in beta testing this program. By signing it you agree NOT TO TELL ANYONE that you are in beta, been invited or anything else related to this program. If you breach this agreement you can face legal ramifications, Ranging from life-time ban to the more serious hefty fines.

legalsnip
Because I'm gonna tell on him how? lol As if i would anyways. There is a ton of people exposing beta footage and junk for reviews, so obviously they allow it in litigating circumstances. It's pretty much free advertising for them.

Everyone tells people they're in the betas.

I can't wait until Friday. I get my paycheck and then baddazing, my video card and hopefully by then, I will have a beta key as well.

In the meantime, a quirky video I happened across when I was surfing youtube. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. Definitely related.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOKojyCLIQY

I thought that video was kinda stupid.

I thought that video was kinda stupid.
No pleasing everyone, I suppose =p

It's probably subscription needed... D;
I'm not getting it because its too espensive.

It's probably subscription needed... D;
I'm not getting it because its too espensive.
Plz go die.

The good games are never free. And the good mmos are subscription.
Real gamers aren't cheap

Plz go die.

The good games are never free. And the good mmos are subscription.
Real gamers aren't cheap
well poor gamers have to be thrifty
which is why i cant buy LOZ for my wii >:(
there is like only 4-5 good games for the wii, all others are mysims, rabbid adventures or whatever, and everything made by disney

There's more than 5 good Wii games.

Also, I plan on either Nova and/or Intrepid class, since the Star Trek series I've known forever is Voyager.

In fact, that's my favorite. :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:59:49 PM by ChexGuy331 »

http://www.justin.tv/dnedry#r=7lgtJJc
Not me, but might tide all your fans over that can't play it yet.

http://www.justin.tv/dnedry#r=7lgtJJc
Not me, but might tide all your fans over that can't play it yet.
I'm drooling now. I'm about to get rabid if I don't get my dang key from my sister. lol

But it's two days to open!