1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 28830 times)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 05:17:46 PM by pcgamer000 »

Printscreen?
Any modern keyboard has that option as a button on it somewhere. Then just paste it into any photo editing software and there ya go.

Give me a yell when you guys get in, do some Trekky groups. Engage.

The serious blocklanders that can and will be trying sto on release, should active up and join the yahoo group we have.

We must coordinate the server we join on.
And other options mmos have like starting citys/worlds, and alliances

STO = CO when it comes to online, no "Servers". If your friend is online all you have to do is join the same "Instance" they're in, its an epic feature allowing you to play with anyone anywhere on any server. No starting citys or anything like that, its all the same place etc, only Federation atm. Klingon is PVP only and requires level 10.

I think I have to get it in May (birthday) and replace WoW with STO.

In any case, for those who wish to start a rough strategy guide based on what they encounter in the Beta, they can send it in a text file to me or you can join the STO group I made for Blocklanders. Make sure to warn for spoilers and certain things you may find such as pickups, random drops, ect. If we can get a loose fleet working on instances together, that will make for a much more enjoyable experience for all.

The site is listed below. As I stated on my other post, when you join, make sure to let us know who you are from Blockland, what faction you plan to play most (Klingon or Federation) and your character's name. Any other information can be posted in a bio should it be needed for fleet operations.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STOBlocklandClan/

Ok i got my beta key :3

Yeah
The Fileplanet link was fast and easy

I was going to ask the beta players if they have the addition of clan tags yet. If so, it'd be a nice push to add those on in the event we need to find each other for instances.

If so, we should start taking suggestions of what those tags will appear as and then put it to a vote.

Wtf hax.

Whatever, I got a key from Ten Ton Hammer. :D

To kill time so the other 31.2% of the installer can download, I'll play Max Payne or Elite Force II or something.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:19:27 PM by ChexGuy331 »