Author Topic: Fragmentation Grenade  (Read 31652 times)

Kool, now I need to make a model for the flash bang.
and that heli I PMed you about :P

Kool, now I need to make a model for the flash bang.
Meekl has an flash bang :D

Meekl has an flash bang :D
But Milk is using v13 whiteout effects :C

Also stolen, apart from the code:
- Bounce sound
- Fire sound
- Pin debris
- Shrapnel particles
- Shrapnel projectile
- Explosion particle
- Model shape
- Model colour

With no credit at all.
I had to leave in a rush so I forgot to give credit, sorry.

As I will now do.

Thank you to Ephialtes and whoever worked on the He-Grenade, and Ephialtes for the shrapnel look and feel. Oh and:
- Pin debris
- Model shape
- Model colour
I can't use the color green? The model Pandan made does not use the same color, and the shape is of a generic grenade. If I stole that, then the people who made the He grenade model stole the grenade shape from a plethora of different things including other games and real life objects. Oh and the Pin debris is an entirely different model, the whole thing is a different model.

Why would I re-code an entire grenade weapon when the He-grenades basis is perfect to work with. If you look at many of the other grenades that have been released (IE: Smoke Grenade), they use it too. As I said before "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I gave credit.

Also, to anyone out there that encounters bugs and/or has ideas for improvement, please, contact me over these forums.

Now if you will excuse me I'm off to copyright bionic limbs, flying cars, and breathing.
Might as well patent water while I'm at it
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 09:32:17 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

Cool nade Milk, only suggestion is make it another color like yellow or something, because it looks extremely similar to the H.E. Grenade.  That might cause some confusion.

I JUST loving CAME.

I've been wanting something like this for ages! I even gave heaps of support in a thread requesting a frag grenade!!

Now, please remove your pants as I begin to have your babies.

Very good.
But, is the "Shrapnel" flak cannon projectiles?

lol do not eat the grenade
and 5/5

All of Blockland's Flamethrowers have become extremely boring since they all use exactly the same particles and effects stolen from Ephialtes' original Flamethrower. You stealing the sounds and effects from the HE Grenade does nothing to fix this. You should at least change them a little... I don't like the Smoke Grenade either for doing that, by the way.

About the pin debris, I just meant that you used exactly the same code and idea for it.
For the models, searching the internet gives several different designs of the grenade without the exact same green, ridged model, shapes like cylinders or spheres. Yes, the HE Grenade's model is a generic design but you shouldn't then take exactly the same one as then the selection of them in a game becomes very boring.

AWSOME JUST WUT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

All of Blockland's Flamethrowers have become extremely boring since they all use exactly the same particles and effects stolen from Ephialtes' original Flamethrower. You stealing the sounds and effects from the HE Grenade does nothing to fix this. You should at least change them a little... I don't like the Smoke Grenade either for doing that, by the way.

About the pin debris, I just meant that you used exactly the same code and idea for it.
For the models, searching the internet gives several different designs of the grenade without the exact same green, ridged model, shapes like cylinders or spheres. Yes, the HE Grenade's model is a generic design but you shouldn't then take exactly the same one as then the selection of them in a game becomes very boring.
I'll take these into account, thank you Space. And I did edit the Pin debris a little :P

I don't really want to change the model, that's up to Pandan, Frag grenades don't normally (For what I know) use the cylindrical canister

I'll try to find new sounds, too.

I JUST loving CAME.

I've been wanting something like this for ages! I even gave heaps of support in a thread requesting a frag grenade!!

Now, please remove your pants as I begin to have your babies.
And that's just a little scary

I don't really want to change the model, that's up to Pandan, Frag grenades don't normally (For what I know) use the cylindrical canister
Rounded instead of ridged?

Dude, look what happended when I used the "spawnProjectile" event!

Rounded instead of ridged?
Maybe, I'll talk to Pandan later.

I want to keep the Pin-pull sound at least :<

I want to keep the Pin-pull sound at least :<
Just change it to something different, I guess.