Author Topic: [B] - Builders' group [Disbanded]  (Read 9451 times)

Congratulations, Twizz!

The castle isn't really impressing me that much.

I guess that's a no to the village as well... :c

Alright I'll work on that house.

The commercial area for the [ B ] Lego Themed build is now available for building!. Here's a little hospital I made there.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 07:42:14 PM by MrCookie »

Wow that looks Like an Awesome Build...
Check out this one I made on the Same server...

To the players:

If you want to build in the neighborhood please ask the available admin to remove one of the 32x32 plate of trees and build accordingly.

No you are not allowed to build in the woods.

To the admins:

Please ensure that the building rules are being followed in the neighborhood area. A house may only be built on a 32x32 baseplate unless told otherwise.

Make sure your trust list isn't being abused by the players. Twizz and myself have had to fix a few builds because of this.

For everyone else:

Pictures coming soon provided by Mr.Cookie!

Built a small gas station today.  I'll stop by tomorrow and see if it needs to be modified.
---

Does anyone have a more recent save of the city/town?  I have a relatively recent one, but I'm reluctant to load it.

Does anyone have a more recent save of the city/town?  I have a relatively recent one, but I'm reluctant to load it.

hm, did something happen?

Some guy made a Weird house,
and made I guess a City...
(In LoserHero's Server)

hm, did something happen?

I joined the server and there was only some spam by random users.  I cleared it up, but I didn't load the city/town save.
(I believe this is due to an earlier crash, but I'm not sure)

I joined the server and there was only some spam by random users.  I cleared it up, but I didn't load the city/town save.
(I believe this is due to an earlier crash, but I'm not sure)

Ah, unfortunately, I don't have a save. I'll ask LH

You guys need to be more active, I don't want to see you end up like poor old NWB.
Bump.