Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720681 times)

COOL these are the BEST weapon addons ever made!!!

Welcome to the Blockland Forums?

until you use the sniper carbine

until you use the sniper carbine
You have to know how to use it. Right click to aim down the sights.

I found it quite unfitting with the rest of the pack.

It's fine in the pack. I wish the other snipers had the ability to "zoom in", also.

You have to know how to use it. Right click to aim down the sights.
dude i have like 1000 years of experience with the sniper carbine

It's fine in the pack. I wish the other snipers had the ability to "zoom in", also.
it's so limited in its uses and it doesn't even do the best job of killing quickly unless you're really good at leading and getting faceshots
even then the pistol is better, even at mid range!

plus the range is so bad

i actually dont like the sniper carbine and if i ever revisit the idea of short-ranged sniper rifle it will just be a raycasting magnum

i actually dont like the sniper carbine and if i ever revisit the idea of short-ranged sniper rifle it will just be a raycasting magnum
Magnum is a caliber, not a gun if I am correct.

You must be looking for the term revolver? I don't really know where magnum came from in sense of video games.

magnum is a catch-all nontechnical term for 'large handgun' and in the terminology that i have already started using for tier tactical circa 3 years ago (or somesuch large number) it describes the upper-tier revolver as opposed to the lower-tier snubnose

i am saying that if i were to re-attempt the same basic play pattern of the sniper carbine i will do it by taking the magnum, making it raycast, and probably bump it up to a tier 2 primary instead of a tier 2 secondary

why are you gun nutting on me

magnum is a catch-all nontechnical term for 'large handgun' and in the terminology that i have already started using for tier tactical circa 3 years ago (or somesuch large number) it describes the upper-tier revolver as opposed to the lower-tier snubnose

i am saying that if i were to re-attempt the same basic play pattern of the sniper carbine i will do it by taking the magnum, making it raycast, and probably bump it up to a tier 2 primary instead of a tier 2 secondary

why are you gun nutting on me
That's not even gun nutting bud. I don't necessarily care whether or not you change it but it would be correct to call it revolver because magnum is a caliber.

But oh well, I respect your choice and opinion to stay classic or what-not.

Has there been any focus on Tier+Tactical lately?

Instead of a revolver/magnum pistol I think a lever action that uses .880 Magnum ammo would suit better a mid range marksman role.
it just fits

Instead of a revolver/magnum pistol I think a lever action that uses .880 Magnum ammo would suit better a mid range marksman role.
it just fits
No I disagree.

taking the magnum, making it raycast, and probably bump it up to a tier 2 primary instead of a tier 2 secondary

Do this. Do this.