Author Topic: football season is over  (Read 8444 times)

what part of "go away" dont you understand

In reference to the entertainment aspect, that is what we're talking about.  I do not find it entertaining, therefore I do not find it a productive use of my time.  What rubs off of it can be easily conjured elsewhere, and, more specifically, in a controlled environment, not a game.

It doesn't matter whether or not it was on purpose, it's still dependant on the receiver's perception of it.

If someone states that someone else is stupid, because they simply do not have the means to produce a reasonable argument, this doesn't imply anger, at all.
I think I'm done here *puts coat and gloves on*

Anyways, I think football is fun to play, but makes a lot of people rich (which I don't really like).  What do you guys think about wages?

holy crap players get paid so much. i think the minimum for the NFL is 200,000 for a 9 month contract, the NBA is like 520,000.

holy crap players get paid so much. i think the minimum for the NFL is 200,000 for a 9 month contract, the NBA is like 520,000.
Yeah doesn't the NBA make significantly more?

I think they're ludicrously high, but still justified, since we're willing to pay them, albeit indirectly.

holy crap players get paid so much. i think the minimum for the NFL is 200,000 for a 9 month contract, the NBA is like 520,000.
$525,000 is the minimum in the NHL