Author Topic: [EoB] Escapees of Blockland  (Read 11994 times)

Great idea hellriot- the only trouble will be finding decent newbies! I know of one player we could take in and teach the ways of the..uh...good...builder...pe ople? ;D His name is slayerz99, he goes to my school and he just joined a few weeks ago. His building skills are pretty poor and he's pretty good with people, so i think he may be someone who we could 'mentor'. I'll ask him what he thinks tomorrow. I should probably ask treynolds what he thinks of the idea as well. Thanks for the idea- I never thought of doing that.
xD ok im nat that great at building and i need to learn how to make better builds but you have to say i have inproved ( a little ) ;)

Yeah, you're coming along well. Hopefully, if your build is good enough, you can use it as your application and you'll be in (permitted the majority votes yes, of course... >:D)

Shall we start plan for an introductory video for the clan? Perhaps making something such as an advertisement. Something to give others reason to join this clan.

Shall we start plan for an introductory video for the clan? Perhaps making something such as an advertisement. Something to give others reason to join this clan.

Reread the "Clan projects" section. Shard just edited the thread. We can talk more about it in person, on the server.

Update: SlayerZ99, who was previously in training, has now been accepted to be a full member! It's our first successful trainee! Our system works!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:59:27 PM by blockland101 »

Block, your stuff is still a bit too spammy. They look pretty good, but try using bigger bricks.

How about getting him into a trainee position?

Are you stupid? I mean really, you should get help. We said No. And we meant no. I am sorry to inform you that you are now

-Blacklisted-

The house is spammy to begin with. Why do you keep applying? You are not allowed to apply multiple times to begin with. Don't come back. EVER.

Have a nice day :P

Also, are you joking, hellriot? I really hope you are. Accept him? Have you been paying attention to this thread or the last one? Because really... He's a lot more embarrassing than deadfan, who at least didn't do anything stupid in public.
XD I do appreciate you being kind to the newcomers, though. But still...Blockland 101? Are you on anything I should be aware of? Jk :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:08:24 PM by Shard »

you have a nice life to looser

Still trying to make sense of that post. "you have a nice life to looser" Seriously? Get a life, and get off my thread :S

Commenting on build:

Props: No
Not waiting two weeks to apply yet again: No
Grammar and general spelling: No
Un-spammyness: No

Consensus: NO!

However...
Take it to Drama  :cookieMonster:
Yes!^

Commenting on build:

Props: No
Not waiting two weeks to apply yet again: No
Grammar and general spelling: No
Un-spammyness: No

Consensus: NO!

However...Yes!^

lol good point XD I wouldn't accept him now even if he waited 2 years. I don't think this is really worthy of drama though :/  if he posts one more time, however... >:)

you have a nice life to looser

He's a lot more embarrassing than deadfan

Yeah, now I see where you're getting at. Apologies.