Poll

Which?

Jet plane
69 (55.2%)
Dragon
56 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: jet plane VS dragon  (Read 47965 times)

Because a flying lizard is totally magical.
If we're going to remove whatever logic is left the Fighter Plane is now starscream.
fighter planes are real
dragons are not

we can pretty much give dragons heat-seeking vision like a snake, and make it have laser eyes.
since we dont know what a dragon looks like/does

You dont know what kind of plane were talking about
Were talking about the government's new super plane
Youve never seen it so it can pretty much have heat-sinking vision and lasers.

You dont know what kind of plane were talking about
Were talking about the government's new super plane
Youve never seen it so it can pretty much have heat-sinking vision and lasers.
isnt it black with some kind of cloaking device?

Planes can shoot guns and use missiles.
Dragons can breathe fire and grab.

I guess a dragon can grab onto the plane and throw it out of control/crash it.
But a plane can attack from farther away where the dragon's breath can't reach it, which the latter we don't know how hot it is. is it hot enough to melt metal or just heat the plane up a bit?

I voted dragon but now that I think about it a large enough round can probably pierce the dragon's armor.

Because a flying lizard is totally magical.
If we're going to remove whatever logic is left the Fighter Plane is now starscream.

Starscream can be anything he wants. But since logic is removed the dragon is one million feet long, just one huge cord of strength. Shoots flame reac...

I think I'll resort to logic.

Since the Dragon is Mythical it is a matter of opinion. But I believe a dragon could destory a plane for breakfast, lunch, supper, and a midnight snack.

Since fighter planes are like eggs. Crunchy outside, and a soft chewy and runny inside.

Edit :: Just thinking, if a dragon got right behind a jet, the jet would be screwed.

Armed to the teeth on the outside for a jet.

A 50. round might do it....

Or you could just use a minigun to beat it into submission.

A small or medium sized bullet might have an impact of a human punch.

A 50. round would have the impact of a locomotive.

which still isnt enough

The manovabiliy of a dragon would nullify aiming. Flame breath screws with missles. And a dragon wouldn't have to 'aim' just send a cloud of flame into the jet fighters path. Probably wouldn't destory the plane yet. However, if the dragon was smart, he would just, put a foot, in the way of the plane. Yes, the dragon would be without a foot, but the plane would be without a wing, or roosterpit.

The manovabiliy of a dragon would nullify aiming. Flame breath screws with missles. And a dragon wouldn't have to 'aim' just send a cloud of flame into the jet fighters path. Probably wouldn't destory the plane yet. However, if the dragon was smart, he would just, put a foot, in the way of the plane. Yes, the dragon would be without a foot, but the plane would be without a wing, or roosterpit.
there are also non-heat seeking missles.
Computerized missles :D
Also a think of a repeated thumping of locomotives nonstop.
Aiming is also half done by computer.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 12:21:27 PM by Tom Gunn »

Would the dragon have enough knowledge to dodge the little insects flying from the front of the giant speedy bird?

Because planes don't totally maneuver in a dogfight against other planes.

Really? Am I the only one who voted for the lone spider? Here is how it play out:
I would've, but like the rest of the silly poll creators, this one added options without giving the choice of being able to change your vote.

Spider enters dragon's ear.
Spider bites ear.

Dragons have ears?

I would've, but like the rest of the silly poll creators, this one added options without giving the choice of being able to change your vote.
Show me how 2 do that plz.

Reset or give the option.