Poll

Which?

Jet plane
69 (55.2%)
Dragon
56 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: jet plane VS dragon  (Read 48198 times)

Because planes don't totally maneuver in a dogfight against other planes.
Plane vs Plane, this is simple. Two objects with the same low maneuverability. However, when fighting a dragon with maneuverability to the max. A plane stand no chance.

there are also non-heat seeking missles.
Computerized missles :D
The dragon would have to move quickly out of the way when the rocket is close. Totally possible too.
Also a think of a repeated thumping of locomotives nonstop.
Unless the bullets are computer guided. It would take a god to hit the same spot repeatly.
Aiming is also half done by computer.
Generally, computers aim to balistics. So once its shot, chance your direction.

The dragon would have to move quickly out of the way when the rocket is close. Totally possible too.
Would the dragon have enough knowledge to dodge the little insects flying from the front of the giant speedy bird?

Yes, I would think so.

Yes, I would think so.

Your astounding show of logic and reason completely knocks me off my feet, my good fellow. (In non-sarcastic words, could you elaborate?)

Retoasted on next page.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 02:07:40 PM by Qwepir »

Planes go down because of loving birds sometimes. I can see a dragon hitting one and it being screwed. Also fire breath + fuel = Boom

Its fun to see the techno side and the mythical side of the forums.

You. Hey, you. Go run 20 miles non stop. You can't do it. Neither can a dragon. Just pulling a fighter out at random, an F-15 eagle can fly about 3000 miles without refueling. At about 700 miles an hour, that lasts about 4 hours before needing to refuel. Plus the fact that this is a trained pilot seated in a machine of war, with heat-seeking explosives capable of striking from 20 miles away. This isn't even a fight. The dragon would be toast before it knew what happened.
i give you a challenge

EVERYONE, GO AND MAKE A DOWNLOAD A DRAGON MOD FOR GMOD, THEN A JET VEHICLE FOR GMOD.

AND THEN FIGHT THE DRAGON WITH ONLY YOUR JET AND SEE WHO WINS

Dragons maneuver turns better than fighter jets. The only way a fighter jet would win if it was a pansy and ran a mile away and then shot it /tf2sniperjoke. But otherwise a dragon would bite a hole in the roosterpit and burn the friend.

Wait. Logically dragon would always win. Because fighter jets are just planes with guns. Are you referring to a fighter jet with an idiot inside? Or george bush inside? Or were you actually talking about a fighter jet with an actual pilot inside?

Dragons maneuver turns better than fighter jets. The only way a fighter jet would win if it was a pansy and ran a mile away and then shot it /tf2sniperjoke. But otherwise a dragon would bite a hole in the roosterpit and burn the friend.

Wait. Logically dragon would always win. Because fighter jets are just planes with guns. Are you referring to a fighter jet with an idiot inside? Or george bush inside? Or were you actually talking about a fighter jet with an actual pilot inside?
same thing br0

Are you referring to a fighter jet with an idiot inside? Or george bush inside? Or were you actually talking about a fighter jet with an actual pilot inside?
Helps if you actually read the OP.

Professional pilot

The dragon wouldn't have to dogde the bullets. Just the nose/front of the plane. If the plane changes direction to the dragon, he could dodge again. Or wait until it gets close enough.

with heat-seeking explosives
We've nullified heat seeking missles. Why?

Cold-blooded lizard.

And confuseing fire breath.

Also, Dragons generally can fly for long amounts of time. Without eating. =/
Or were you actually talking about a fighter jet with an actual pilot inside?
Real Pilot. This is a real dragon we're talking about to.

It all depends on who's driving the plane.

In most cases dragons seems to have a better knowledge than most humans, maybe all of them. And I thought dragons were warm-blooded. :s